Trump and daughter Ivanka = Incest ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump and daughter Ivanka = Incest ?

9 Donald Trump Quotes About Ivanka That Are Super Uncomfortable

1. THERE WAS THAT TIME ON 'THE VIEW' TRUMP SAID HE'D BE INTERESTED IN DATING IVANKA IF SHE WASN'T HIS DAUGHTER.

In a 2006 appearance on The View, the Trumps were promoting The Celebrity Apprentice when Donald decided to ogle his daughter on national TV. The hosts asked Trump if he'd mind if Ivanka posed for Playboy, and Trump replied,

"I don't think Ivanka would do that inside the magazine although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter perhaps I'd be dating her.
    Joy Behar recoiled in her chair and said, "Oh, it's so weird!" and joked "Who are you, Woody Allen?" The other hosts seemed perturbed by his comments as well.

2. HE ALLEGEDLY ONCE ASKED A COLUMNIST IF IT WAS WRONG TO BE MORE SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO YOUR DAUGHTER THAN YOUR WIFE.

Columist Richard Cohen reportedly claimed in a draft for a Washington Post op-ed published in November 2016 that Donald Trump once allegedly asked him, “Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?"

The line was reportedly edited out and never published, but was allegedly in reference to Ivanka, who was 13 at the time. In a statement sent to BuzzFeed News, The Washington Post's editorial page editor Fred Hiatt said,

"We (or the Washington Post Writers Group, our affiliated syndicate) edit every column to try to make it as good as it can be ... We don’t think it would be fair to our writers to discuss the editing process, and don’t see what is to be gained by talking about things that are not published — there are countless drafts that never see the light of day.
    Elite Daily reached out to the White House for comment, but did not hear back at the time of publication.

3. TRUMP JOKED ON WENDY WILLIAMS' TALK SHOW ABOUT HOW HE AND HIS DAUGHTER BOTH LIKED SEX.

In 2013, talk show host Wendy Williams played a game with Donald and Ivanka, asking them what favorite activities they had in common. Ivanka said, "Either real estate or golf." Donald grinned and said, "Well, I was going to say sex, but I can't relate that to her," prompting groans from the audience.

more https://www.elitedaily.com/p/9-donal...rtable-8646720

Just the average American then.

Comment

Trump’s daughter is fukable.

Comment

You jealous boi?

Comment

I do wonder if these types of threads are gonna continue till 2024

Comment

It wouldn’t surprise anyone.

Comment

Lmao is this a joke or is it true.

Comment

I'm sure there has been some awkward sexual contact with them at a minimum. Like maybe she was rubbing on his dick while sitting on his lap as a young girl while Donald was hard & weird sexual sh^t like that. Them f#cking seems a lil over the top, but I'd bet anything they've had some weirdo sexual touching/grinding. She knows what Donald's dick feels like for sure.

Comment

Honestly, would you blame Trump? Just look at her.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X