Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-11-2018, 10:48 AM #21
Boxing

Quoted: 17993 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 49,539.78
Total Points: 50,432.75
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
What kind of lame shit is that? The fight he always wanted was the money man in the division which is Anthony Joshua not an easier option in Wilder. Ortiz only took the Wilder fight because Joshua wouldn't fight him. It's the fight that he always wanted. That is why he is still chomping at the bit to fight AJ now. Here's the link:

https://www.boxingscene.com/luis-ort...joshua--130505
So why not wait for his guaranteed shot then?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

He thought he could beat the easier Wilder and get a bigger share against Joshua.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-11-2018, 10:57 AM #22
Contender

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Rubber Ducky is a splendid one to beholdRubber Ducky is a splendid one to beholdRubber Ducky is a splendid one to beholdRubber Ducky is a splendid one to beholdRubber Ducky is a splendid one to beholdRubber Ducky is a splendid one to beholdRubber Ducky is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 7,053.23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
So why not wait for his guaranteed shot then?

He thought he could beat the easier Wilder and get a bigger share against Joshua.
Yeah that's what I think he was thinking too. He wanted more than 25% and so thought beating Wilder would secure him a bigger payday later down the line.

He clearly miscalculated. Wilder picked him for a reason, they saw the performances vs Allen and Scott and saw an opportunity. Almost back fired for Wilder too.
Rubber Ducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 11:05 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 483 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,030.38
Total Points: 2,144.76
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A 

Joshua is about to debut, the UK tells the world he's the greatest fighter ever.

Joshua does nothing, beats no one, earns no title, and is considered better than any champion while enjoying more sales than the then current champions.

That's why Martin called him out.

The UK was already on-board with Josh prior to him doing anything. The UK was already comparing Josh to Fury prior to Anthony having done anymore than fight his Ams rival.

Joshua avoided Martin because he was scared of trying to live up to the hype generated around him.

Joshua did not fight Martin until Joshua was informed by Wilder than if Martin-Joshua has not happened by the time Wilder-Povetkin had then Wilder would fight Martin and Joshua would have to fight Wilder after Anthony fights Takam in a title elim.

Joshua wanted to delay the Martin fight and still be able to fight CM for the IBF. He wanted more time to get ready for Martin until Wilder made sure he realized if he takes his time it won't be Martin Joshua has to fight.

To avoid Deontay Wilder Joshua fought Martin before Joshua wanted to.

To avoid Deontay Wilder Joshua fought a beaten, laid-off, and aged former champion who had never accepted a vol or uni outside of reg-super unification.

To avoid Deontay Wilder Joshua fought a man who was gifted his title against a fatman and then damn near lost it to midranker Hughie.

To avoid Deontay Wilder Joshua fought the man who had made a career out of avoiding and not being called out for it.

Yeah....resume.

When every Sally under the sun avoids you one of the Sallies has to be the bottom *****. Queen of all other Sallies.

If Martin was fighting Joshua because he saw Joshua as easier and more lucrative than Wilder or Fury and Joshua is fighting Martin to avoid Wilder then Joshua beating Martin doesn't mean anymore than Joshua is Queen of the Pansies.

Oh boy he beat up Wlad? Wlad didn't need Joshua to get more defenses.....mysteriously. Wlad had no interest in Wilder, but since he was interested in Joshua that makes Joshua more than the winner of two little *****es scared of fighting the KO King?

Dude's a sissy boy. Closest thing to a modern Jem Ward boxing has seen in queensberry years.

His fans rank as some of the dumbest mother ****ers you'll find. Plenty of strong opinion. No understanding. Their series of events never strays from what they were told to say. Ever. You never read an AJ fan defending AJ with **** people forgot. That is strictly the Court of the Dixie King for good reason. They were here, they watched the same interviews and ****, they're just so damn willingly dumb as ****, bit like alien believers, that they turn off their critical thinking and just mindlessly parrot whatever they've been told to.

Then, when you show them with video that don't have Wilder in them at all but rather the person Wilder called out responding to the call out do they correct themselves? No, they just shut the **** up and go away while hoping not many people saw the schooling.

You're uninformed little ****s with strong emotions and almost nothing to back you up. That's why you can't stay on issue and have to bring up loosely relative nonsense to shift the angle of arguments toward something you think you can win....like resume.

You know what resume has to do with not being a *****? Semantics, and absolutely nothing more that's what.

What does a history of avoidance say about being scared of a dangerous fight? A whole ****load more than resume sonny. Bowe does have Holyfield on his resume, he also has a well known history with avoiding. Does Bowe's one big name negate Bowe's one big duck? Of ****in' course it doesn't children....****in' course it doesn't.

Oh but Joshua, her special, her popular in the UK, her don't need to fight the best available. Her don't need to be excited to prove herself. Her can fight only who she is forced while acting like anything deviating from mandatories is a huge pain in her ass. You know....like the Queen of Sissies would do.

Dumbass.
Marchegiano is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 11:09 AM #24
Boxing

Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchegiano View Post
Joshua is about to debut, the UK tells the world he's the greatest fighter ever.

Joshua does nothing, beats no one, earns no title, and is considered better than any champion while enjoying more sales than the then current champions.

That's why Martin called him out.

The UK was already on-board with Josh prior to him doing anything. The UK was already comparing Josh to Fury prior to Anthony having done anymore than fight his Ams rival.

Joshua avoided Martin because he was scared of trying to live up to the hype generated around him.

Joshua did not fight Martin until Joshua was informed by Wilder than if Martin-Joshua has not happened by the time Wilder-Povetkin had then Wilder would fight Martin and Joshua would have to fight Wilder after Anthony fights Takam in a title elim.

Joshua wanted to delay the Martin fight and still be able to fight CM for the IBF. He wanted more time to get ready for Martin until Wilder made sure he realized if he takes his time it won't be Martin Joshua has to fight.

To avoid Deontay Wilder Joshua fought Martin before Joshua wanted to.

To avoid Deontay Wilder Joshua fought a beaten, laid-off, and aged former champion who had never accepted a vol or uni outside of reg-super unification.

To avoid Deontay Wilder Joshua fought a man who was gifted his title against a fatman and then damn near lost it to midranker Hughie.

To avoid Deontay Wilder Joshua fought the man who had made a career out of avoiding and not being called out for it.

Yeah....resume.

When every Sally under the sun avoids you one of the Sallies has to be the bottom *****. Queen of all other Sallies.

If Martin was fighting Joshua because he saw Joshua as easier and more lucrative than Wilder or Fury and Joshua is fighting Martin to avoid Wilder then Joshua beating Martin doesn't mean anymore than Joshua is Queen of the Pansies.

Oh boy he beat up Wlad? Wlad didn't need Joshua to get more defenses.....mysteriously. Wlad had no interest in Wilder, but since he was interested in Joshua that makes Joshua more than the winner of two little *****es scared of fighting the KO King?

Dude's a sissy boy. Closest thing to a modern Jem Ward boxing has seen in queensberry years.

His fans rank as some of the dumbest mother ****ers you'll find. Plenty of strong opinion. No understanding. Their series of events never strays from what they were told to say. Ever. You never read an AJ fan defending AJ with **** people forgot. That is strictly the Court of the Dixie King for good reason. They were here, they watched the same interviews and ****, they're just so damn willingly dumb as ****, bit like alien believers, that they turn off their critical thinking and just mindlessly parrot whatever they've been told to.

Then, when you show them with video that don't have Wilder in them at all but rather the person Wilder called out responding to the call out do they correct themselves? No, they just shut the **** up and go away while hoping not many people saw the schooling.

You're uninformed little ****s with strong emotions and almost nothing to back you up. That's why you can't stay on issue and have to bring up loosely relative nonsense to shift the angle of arguments toward something you think you can win....like resume.

You know what resume has to do with not being a *****? Semantics, and absolutely nothing more that's what.

What does a history of avoidance say about being scared of a dangerous fight? A whole ****load more than resume sonny. Bowe does have Holyfield on his resume, he also has a well known history with avoiding. Does Bowe's one big name negate Bowe's one big duck? Of ****in' course it doesn't children....****in' course it doesn't.

Oh but Joshua, her special, her popular in the UK, her don't need to fight the best available. Her don't need to be excited to prove herself. Her can fight only who she is forced while acting like anything deviating from mandatories is a huge pain in her ass. You know....like the Queen of Sissies would do.

Dumbass.
Does anyone understand this guys posts?
Old 11-11-2018, 11:10 AM #25
Contender

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
SinderellaMan is just really niceSinderellaMan is just really niceSinderellaMan is just really niceSinderellaMan is just really niceSinderellaMan is just really nice
Total Points: 8,489.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc19titles View Post
All of these bums like Ortiz and wilder

Talk big but when a contract is given to fight or an offer is made, they lose their balls and then run to YouTube or other social media platforms to talk from a safe distance

Pathetic
Uh-huh.
Whatever makes you sleep better....
I mean, yeah, stop ducking Whyte!!
SinderellaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 11:10 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Does anyone understand this guys posts?
The smart people over in your history section seem to enjoy me.

A clever man would think about that.....no worries about you then yeah?
Old 11-11-2018, 11:13 AM #27
Boxing

Quote:
The smart people over in your history section seem to enjoy me.

A clever man would think about that.....no worries about you then yeah?
I read a few paragraphs and then skipped the rest because you are making no damn sense and jump all over the place. I'd guess english isn't your first language.
Old 11-11-2018, 11:37 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I read a few paragraphs and then skipped the rest because you are making no damn sense and jump all over the place. I'd guess english isn't your first language.
Bubba I don't care if you're stupid, and we invented Tom Sawyer. I ain't the right target for this.

I am a volunteer for the information sites you use. You read my **** all the time when you look up whatever nonsense you do to prove whatever silly point you think you have. There are not many and I am associated across the board.

Conveniently if I am a member on a forum saying something you children don't like there's a communication issue.

Let me be clear; telling an information jockey they should work behind an editor is not news, but, if you are too dumb as **** for context, bubba, it ain't me who ought to be embarrassed.
Old 11-11-2018, 11:42 AM #29
Boxing

Quote:
Bubba I don't care if you're stupid, and we invented Tom Sawyer. I ain't the right target for this.

I am a volunteer for the information sites you use. You read my **** all the time when you look up whatever nonsense you do to prove whatever silly point you think you have. There are not many and I am associated across the board.

Conveniently if I am a member on a forum saying something you children don't like there's a communication issue.

Let me be clear; telling an information jockey they should work behind an editor is not news, but, if you are too dumb as **** for context, bubba, it ain't me who ought to be embarrassed.
If you where just posting facts there'd be no argument. I just can't understand the post you posted, it was full of nonsense.
Old 11-11-2018, 11:49 AM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15530 Post(s)
DramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 45,425.30
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 

Compare joshuas last 5 opponents to Ortiz's
DramaShow is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
(chicken), anthony, gallina, joshua, luis, ortiz:

User Tag List