No announcement yet.

Canelo always copy Mayweather. defense and pressing like McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    so everyone in the world voted??? I must have missed the memo because I did not cast my vote nor did anyone in my home
    You're not in the 'know' of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      You're not in the 'know' of boxing.
      you literally said"EVERYONE IN THE WORLD VOTED" come on man come over to reality and live a little

Comment

you literally said"EVERYONE IN THE WORLD VOTED" come on man come over to reality and live a little
        Don't sound like a troll. Your boy lost the first fight. He got popped for PEDS, and lost the second.

Gotta give it up.

Comment

Canelo lost both... 80+ % of the entire world agrees.
          And newwwwww!

Phucking KGB scumbags need to leave my website.

Comment

Don't sound like a troll. Your boy lost the first fight. He got popped for PEDS, and lost the second.

Gotta give it up.
            He literally won and is not the lineal champ..you can make up a reality where he lost but the FACT is he IS THE LINEAL MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION

Comment

He literally won and is not the lineal champ..you can make up a reality where he lost but the FACT is he IS THE LINEAL MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION
              You boy Canelo got beat son.

Look at the history of his scorecards. You can troll it up with the rest of them but you know the truth.

Comment

Did someone delete the GGG-Canelo 2 Press Row Scores Thread? Lmao...

Comment

You boy Canelo got beat son.

Look at the history of his scorecards. You can troll it up with the rest of them but you know the truth.
                  GGG got busted up and ran from the ring and left his belts man...get over it

Comment

the defense, the peds...Floyd is his idol now

Comment

GGG got busted up and ran from the ring and left his belts man...get over it
                      I understand it's upsetting and you need to say whatever you can to justify and make yourself feel better.

When you give the sport your all and get robbed blind twice, it can be very frustrating. GGG is the epitome of humility. None of these things you understand, I'm sure. Watching your 'fighter of the decade' Broner run from the ring after getting his a$$ kicked is MUCH different than GGG leaving.

The only people you can hold hands with and say that Canelo won are people on this forum. There's barely ANYBODY who thinks Canelo won outside of this trolling forum.

Like I said, experts at RINGSIDE... TWO had it for Canelo. One of them was a WOMAN.

Wake up Larry.

Comment

Working...
                      X