• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Well there you have it folks. The following fighters will win guaranteed:

Pac
    Garcia
    GGG
    And why did you delete the other portion?

Where I picked Andre Ward to stop Kovalev and Canelo to beat Chavez Jr?

Hey after Pacquiao vs Horn will you apologize to me and kiss my ass? Horn is going to win, I feel it, the other guys dindt follow the gameplan but Horns trainer has a 10 point plan, and Horn is hungry you can see it he also if the fight goes to the cards will win since its hometown.

Broner will beat Garcia by KO, Broner is being counted out, Mikey has quit in him I seen it in the Salido fight. Mikey also acts like he is hot chit when he isnt he will get humbled watch,

And Canelo will rough GGG up, Canelo is bigger and stronger and hits harder and has a better chin, GGG looked like a washed up fighter against Jacobs

Ill sig bet you and points bet you if you got the BALLS

or you scared?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Hmmm.....

What about Teddy Atlas?
      I was going to post that same thing. Atlas is a terrible fight picker. He is almost always wrong.

Comment

Typically my go to jinx guy is Freddy Roach. Anytime he predicts a KO its usually NOT the case.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          And why did you delete the other portion?

Where I picked Andre Ward to stop Kovalev and Canelo to beat Chavez Jr?

Hey after Pacquiao vs Horn will you apologize to me and kiss my ass? Horn is going to win, I feel it, the other guys dindt follow the gameplan but Horns trainer has a 10 point plan, and Horn is hungry you can see it he also if the fight goes to the cards will win since its hometown.

Broner will beat Garcia by KO, Broner is being counted out, Mikey has quit in him I seen it in the Salido fight. Mikey also acts like he is hot chit when he isnt he will get humbled watch,

And Canelo will rough GGG up, Canelo is bigger and stronger and hits harder and has a better chin, GGG looked like a washed up fighter against Jacobs

Ill sig bet you and points bet you if you got the BALLS

or you scared?
          You are willing to back your picks with a points bet and that's all you can do. So you pick Horn over Pacquiao, Canelo over GGG, Broner over Garcia by KO. Picking Canelo to beat Chavez isn't worth bragging about. That was as no brainer obvious pick. Your new picks are very bold and all under dogs. I can see a good possibility of Broner KOing Garcia. I doubt Canelo beats GGG and I doubt Horn beats Pacquiao no matter how many points plan his trainer has. To successfully carry out a fight plan you must be the better fighter and no way in hell is Horn a better fighter than Pacquiao. You have picked 3 underdogs to win. If you get all three right that's some damn good fight picking. If you miss two or all three that is not good fight picking. If you get two out of three right that is still very good fight picking.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            Well there you have it folks. The following fighters will win guaranteed:

Pac
            Garcia
            GGG
            This seems most likely

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              You are willing to back your picks with a points bet and that's all you can do. So you pick Horn over Pacquiao, Canelo over GGG, Broner over Garcia by KO. Picking Canelo to beat Chavez isn't worth bragging about. That was as no brainer obvious pick. Your new picks are very bold and all under dogs. I can see a good possibility of Broner KOing Garcia. I doubt Canelo beats GGG and I doubt Horn beats Pacquiao no matter how many points plan his trainer has. To successfully carry out a fight plan you must be the better fighter and no way in hell is Horn a better fighter than Pacquiao. You have picked 3 underdogs to win. If you get all three right that's some damn good fight picking. If you miss two or all three that is not good fight picking. If you get two out of three right that is still very good fight picking.
              I can get the other two wrong as long as Horn Kos Manny within 5 I will be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Just wait for the war wagon thread. Unless you're in a rush. Lol
                He said Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  I was going to post that same thing. Atlas is a terrible fight picker. He is almost always wrong.
                  Atlas said if a gun was put to his head he picks Golovkin. Seems like Roach is leaning that way too but says it's a 50/50 fight now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    He said Canelo
                    Damn. I need to go delete my Canelo thread then.

I'm so ****ed. This place is gonna rip me a new one.

RIP me.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Damn. I need to go delete my Canelo thread then.

I'm so ****ed. This place is gonna rip me a new one.

RIP me.
                      You're fcuked because YDKSAB. Not because that's who he picked

Pretty simple

Comment

Working...
                      X