Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any updated vids on Chavez or Martinez training?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any updated vids on Chavez or Martinez training?

i want to see how ready these boys are and cant find any vids of them training but read chavez skipping days @ wildcard boxing.

Other than the video of Chavez Jr training in the thread "Chavez jr training techniques" ?

EDIT: Well, barely training actually.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
      Other than the video of Chavez Jr training in the thread "Chavez jr training techniques" ?

EDIT: Well, barely training actually.
      ya i saw that ***** that was not even training i was looking for some sparring or hitting the mitts i want to see how sharp they are looking will prob just have to wait for 24/7

Comment

No video, but here's a recent pic of Martinez. He looks like he's already reached his proper weight at least

Comment

Dude that Martinez gym is soooooooo FN strict.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            No video, but here's a recent pic of Martinez. He looks like he's already reached his proper weight at least

While Sergio seems to be on weight and in shape, Chavez is probably still 10-15lbs away from 160. This could be the fight where we see the wheels come off for Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post

nice thanks dude appreciate it.... Chavez is in for a world of hurt September 15th

Comment

Working...
              X