Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I have this project I have to make.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I have this project I have to make.

Its a Management of Technology class.

We are using Microsoft Project Manager and he wants us to do a project on anything we want to choose.

So i'm thinking...

What do you have to do to throw down an event... Like a fight..

Any ideas would be great, and since I have to do a presentation about it on PowerPoint.. I can probably use previous flyers of previous fights.. Ima use Pacman Vs Cotto..

Anyone have ideas? If you're familiar with Microsoft Project, then you must know what format I speak of..

Any ideas guys? I would appreciate it.. I'm still thinking while I do other papers for other classes.

What do you mean by throwing down a fight. Like Promoting?

Comment

Yea.. Forgot to mention that.. Like a plan..

To organize and ****.. Of even to open a gym..

The marketing process... Budget.. **** like that.

Comment

I'm not to familiar with the software you are using, but as for ideas. You should create a fight poster like you said by maybe using photo shop or what not.

Your poster should have something that represents both fighters.
        -Ex. Mayweather v. Gatti. Lightning v. Thunder i believe it was.

Both fighters faces of course or if you pick a more well known fighter then only his face.

Pick a venue at which the fight can be held.
        Ex. MGM Grand. Madison Square Garden

If your project wants you to go farther you could even make a fake contract that has clauses.
        -Weight Limits, Ring Size, etc..

Then you should have a press tour. Where the fighters will go to promote the fight.

Pick a Station the Fight will be televised on. HBO or Showtime
        -If you pick HBO you could even make up a fake 24/7

Just some ideas hope that helped.

Comment

Good ideas bro. I'll use them when I start it by this week.. Got mad **** to do.. Also doing this JAVA project.. **** is a pain in my ass.

ALL HELP APPRECIATED GUYS! =)

Comment

Just remember that for a fight....If say Top Rank puts a card together. The networks bid 4 the right to broadcast that fight.

So HBO pays Top Rank for the right to televise the event. HBO is then paid by the sponsors wishing to advertise.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
              X