Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua-Usyk Will Be A Massive Fight One Day, Not Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    and so it begins

joshua's career is goign to turn into a sideshow, he'll get complacent, and in 2-3 years he will lose. just looking at the totalityof hearn's rhetoric it's easy to see now that he's determined that he can keep joshua as basically a football star, who UK casuals will watch no matter who he fights, becuase htye don't know enough abotu the division or what constitutes a mismatch or a duck.

quack f3cking quack . ducking a cruiserweight now? a fight with a dude at his peak, just knocked out the biggest name to add to his stature in the UK other than fury or joshua, and on the pound for pound list needs to build? capitalize on teh f#cking momentum, don't wait for it to die off eddie!

yeah f#cking right

eddie eddie eddie eddie
    How can you type with all that wilder cum on your keyboard you pathetic little rat?

The nerve of you to spread your lies

Joshua sent wilder a contract to fight which was signed from his end

Wilder refused

Wtf do you guys expect Joshua to do ? Take wilder hostage and force him to fight ?

Wilder is the biggest joke in boxing with his trash resume and paper belt

Joshua has defeated klit, povetkin and Whyte

All guys wilder ducked

Comment

usky has to face shyte & chitora before he gets the keys to joshua, then he gets whacked if he gets there

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
        I can see how proud you are been ripped off. You as a fan, will you be able to pay $100,000 to be at the ring side to see wilder fight?

American market is nothing but a rip off and killing the sport and everytime you guys complain about lack of interest in boxing by Americans.

The problem is not lack of interest but too high price. The US gate is nothing to be proud about cos it's total fraud.

I still maintain my stand that UK is the home of HW.

End of

that is the market price, IE what people will pay for something. in that case, ringside seats to the biggest boxing match ever. that market is bigger in the US. they box for money at HW and elsewhere.

that hearn saying he wants the fight in the UK for less is as good sas saying "i don't want the fight now."

in reality, he doesn't want the fight in the UK, or anywhere else. that's where you've been conned! in my other posts you literally said you agree with everything. now refute it . i don't give a **** about where you think the "center of heavyweight boxing is." it's an objective reality that the fight makes more in las vegas, and eddie hearn won't fight there.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          How can you type with all that wilder cum on your keyboard you pathetic little rat?

The nerve of you to spread your lies

Joshua sent wilder a contract to fight which was signed from his end

Wilder refused

Wtf do you guys expect Joshua to do ? Take wilder hostage and force him to fight ?

Wilder is the biggest joke in boxing with his trash resume and paper belt

Joshua has defeated klit, povetkin and Whyte

All guys wilder ducked

you are an alt and a troll. i type meaingful, thoughtful posts. ask around, i am one of hte very best this forum has to offer.

you post about other dude's cum.

Comment

No reason to duck is a bad reason. These kids will accept anything Hearn says.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
              Ward is full of it. Undisputed cruisereweight championship is something Ward's "not really tripping" over even though Usyk is a "good" fighter? And Usyk is not a legacy fight at cruiserweight? A light heavyweight moving up to face the undisputed cruiserweight champ is not a legacy fight?

Get real. Ward is just making excuses to duck an athletic southpaw boxer puncher, just like he found excuses to duck every other single one even half as good as Usyk his entire career, from Degale to Bute to Stevenson. Joshua's gas tank is not half as good as Usyk's, and he's more of an orthodox bread and butter fighter. That is the style Ward is used to beating, so that's all this is. Cherry picking is not always about choosing overall poor opponents, although that is USUALLY how it's done, but it's also about styles. Ward ducked those guys just like Floyd ducked Spadafora because styles make fights, and Ward knows Usyk would school him.

Anyway, I want to see Ward take his third loss, sure, but I have no interest in Joshua-Ward. You know why? Because Joshua is too big. If he won, it would feel cheap, I wouldnt care. I would only care if Ward lost to someone his size. Ward tweeted he is 200 pounds of pure muscle now, so that's cruiserweight. Even when he fought at super middleweight, Virgil Hunter said Ward's normal weight was high 190s and sometimes over 200 lbs. So a fight vs Usyk, THAT is the fight where Ward's haters will buy front row seats to see if he loses, because that fight would actually be somewhat fair and therefore meaningful. Ward vs Joshua is just dumb.

And let me put it this way. Could Ward beat Joshua? Yes, but if he has a 25% chance to beat Joshua, then Usyk has a 50% chance to beat Joshua. What that means is, there's a scenario where both Usyk and Ward are better heavyweights, head to head, than Joshua. And if so, then so what if Ward beats Joshua? That's still not the best heavyweight. And so what if Usyk beats Joshua? That's still not the best if Ward would beat him. So either way, we come back to a scenario where the real fight to make is Usyk vs Ward, or at least, that's a fight that needs to be made in addition to the Joshua fights.

Usyk-Joshua, that needs to happen eventually. Usyk-Ward, that should happen. So long as the first two happen, then Joshua-Ward could also become a very meaningful big fight. But without the first two, it's just a random meaningless money grab.
              You're moving the goal post...again! Ward went from 168 to 175 and beat Kovalev! Now, if he goes to HW and beats Joshua, you're saying that wouldn't mean anything becaude he has to beat Usyk! You already have Usyk as the best HW and he hasn't even fought at the weight yet! SLOW DOWN!

Comment

Definitely not now. Another 2/3 fights to build this up nicely. I bet the casual already pick this up as “Ducking”.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  that is the market price, IE what people will pay for something. in that case, ringside seats to the biggest boxing match ever. that market is bigger in the US. they box for money at HW and elsewhere.

that hearn saying he wants the fight in the UK for less is as good sas saying "i don't want the fight now."

in reality, he doesn't want the fight in the UK, or anywhere else. that's where you've been conned! in my other posts you literally said you agree with everything. now refute it . i don't give a **** about where you think the "center of heavyweight boxing is." it's an objective reality that the fight makes more in las vegas, and eddie hearn won't fight there.
                  Taking pride in activities that kill the sport is pathetic and you want us to believe you are fan. I doubt.

You seems like an assz licker who is not or never interested in the sport. Boxing should be for all interested not just few privileged ones who can afford the high prices.

Every fan should be carried along and some keep wondering why wilder can't fill up a 21k arena that would have been sold out in the UK in 12hrs.

Keep ripping fans off just for the bragging and the sport is gradually dieing. It's a shame if the biggest HW in the US can't make 1mil ppv in his home land with population of about 350mil.

It's a shame. End of.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    Othe websites are citing Usyk as saying he intends to make a careful transition up to HW...
                    Evander Holyfield had a few transition fights when he moved to HW. I believe it was James Tillis he fought in his first HW bout.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                      Evander Holyfield had a few transition fights when he moved to HW. I believe it was James Tillis he fought in his first HW bout.
                      ... I'm not comparing Usyk to Holyfield... but Holyfield took 7 fights at the HW before facing Foreman in 1991 ( ... when Holyfield was 29 yo, and Foreman was 42 yo)...

Comment

Working...
                      X