No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Broner Press Conferences Set For Monday, Tuesday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
    In a fight like this, there really can be no loser (except for the guy who loses, of course).
    Ok, thank you for this input.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
      Those are some pretty inspiring words!! Those were indeed some d@m good words my friend!!
      Thanks my guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I wish Pac retired after Floyd.

I wish he just fought some bum in the Philippines and retired if anything.

And I say this as a Pac fan.
        I wish that too honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Nope, Bob told me this fight isn't going to happen!!!! He also told me Spence vs Mikey isn't going to happen either!!!
          AND he told me that he is willing to make Spence vs Crawford plus Garcia vs l0m0....LMMFAO!

Comment

Is Broner good tune up for Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              What a ridiculous fight. I'm hoping this flops so that these promoters will stop putting **** like this on PPV.
              If that's what you really want then don't comment on their fights....your comment is adding fuel for the PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                I don't even understand why Arum thinks the IRS is a problem. From my understanding of how the IRS works the IRS will be glad to get a payday from Manny by any means necessary.

I'd bet if Manny owes THAT much they'll even let him do a nice lil payment plan to knock down the balance.

And if Manny fights abroad his paydays aren't likely to be as good as they would be in the US one would think.

Randomly anyone know how much Manny made for that Lucas fight? Rumored or official.
                Well yes, IRS accepts payment plans and installment payments but I have no idea how much he owes. What they can do is they can come to an agreement to cut down on the interest fees as they would be pretty damn big at this point if he supposedly still owes money since the Mayweather fight. But he fought in the US twice after that so I don't know if he also owes money from the Bradley/Vargas fights as well. A lot of wealthy folks end up not paying their tax penalty and instead settling a deal with the IRS. That part is nothing new, but someone said he owes $20-30 million? Yeah, that could be a major problem. They can technically seize his property and start taking money directly out of his bank account. Though I've only seen that happen to two clients, one who has been owing money off his tax returns from 2010 LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHITMAN606 View Post
                  First time Showtime distributes a Pacquiao fight since Pacquiao vs Mosely
                  If Pac calls out Paulie regarding his PED hypocrisy; aka Floyds IV in their fight that Paulie sweeps under the rug, then I'll order this.

Comment

Besides mayweather this is the most sellable fight pacquioa had in years. I’m interested in this fight.

Comment

Yea, I'm up for this. It's not a superfight but a fun fight. Pacquiao still has some hands to throw and he might decide to really lay it on AB and make him cry post fight like he did to Rios.

Comment

Working...
                      X