No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk Will Take His Time, Will Not Rush To a Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
    Usyk is not only much bigger but he isn't Kov who has a horrible gas tank.
    Im a Ward fan they should be 1-1 against each other.

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
      That's why Andre Ward picked Tony Bellew to beat Oleksandr Usyk. I think Ward is jealous on Usyk winning the WBSS tournament.
      Did he really??? Will they did film Creed together and UK fans like Ward a lot Im hoping its just out of respect instead of hate.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        It wouldn't matter where they direct him, Wilder and his WBC crew are best avoided...Wilder doesn't even have to fight mandatories and looks for leverage to fight guys, in Furys case it's inactivity and health issues. Making a fight with Wilder would take years, we all know this the only reason the Fury fight came quick is two snakes are involved.

Usyk will target the number one HW , we know who that is. And Usyk has to assume Joshua will have 5 belts before he's even got his foot in the HW door.
        Let's see how things work out in a couple of years. Thou am not very confident about uysk at the HW for now until I see his first fight.

Comment

Usik has been in a process of getting ready for HW for quite a time already. Wlad is personally sparring with him.

So Usik knows what he's talking about.

Comment

Usyk isn't as stupid as his fans.

At the end of the day if you are good enough you are good enough, he's not going to learn anything new by pecking to a 12 round decision over marius wach in a pidgeon vs statue performance

he ain't beating Joshua OR Wilder, maybe he should go see that guy with the WBA regular, now thats a fight he can win, he really can win that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Did he really??? Will they did film Creed together and UK fans like Ward a lot Im hoping its just out of respect instead of hate.
              yes, ward picked bellew because they did creed and get on well, he was just repping his mate lol, don't get pulled in by these race baiters.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Andre Ward would kick his ass.
                ROFL Andre coWard would get his sh111t pushed in Europe everybody and their moma knows that, they play by the rules there u know.... Usyk would make him look stupid and knock him the f-k out

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                  Let's see how things work out in a couple of years. Thou am not very confident about uysk at the HW for now until I see his first fight.
                  Ali Bashir is the one that refined Usyk and taught him the little things that make him that much more effective....He seems to think Joshua is the only HW right now that beats him,im not putting him that high yet,i think top 5 would arguably beat him,i'll wait and see how his power translates bc he will struggle win or lose if he does not sit down on punches,these guys aren't Tony Bellew who lasted 7 rounds .

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                    Why are fans not directing uysk in wilder's direction? Wilder has successfully ducked any live body that wanted to challenge him for the green belt. I hope he doesn't duck uysk too by hiding behind the seen.
                    I think the fans realize that AJ would be a much easier opponent to beat than Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                      ROFL Andre coWard would get his sh111t pushed in Europe everybody and their moma knows that, they play by the rules there u know.... Usyk would make him look stupid and knock him the f-k out
                      You mean the unbeaten, p4p killer Andre ward who cleaned out smw and lhw (except Stevenson but doubt that fight could have happened with showtime / HBO)... Now he should fight a cw.

USYK hasn't done much yet. He's good but you stans just overhyping again. Just like ggg and Roman g... Let usyk work his way up.... He's 32 now so I don't want to hear the complaining he's not in his prime, he's old blah blah crap when he gets smoked at hw by bigger stronger fighters.

USYK doesn't have the pop to keep off a pro/top 10 hw 240+ lb guy with 5+ inch reach advantages.

Comment

Working...
                      X