No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jesus Soto Karass Shocks Neeco Macias in Wild Fire-Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    wtf i had too much bud last night fell asleep right before the fight and now i see that karass beat this guy!?

gonna try and look for it on youtube
    Bro, most combined punches thrown and landed in a fight, EVER and it was a 10 rounder! Was literally non-stop action, Macias would rush out every round, put Soto Karass on the ropes and then the guys would just throw for 3 minutes straight. That was every single round, it was absolutely insane

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      Oscar almost made it before Berto signed on to fight pretty boy Floyd..
      Can't blame him though...
      Soto Karrass would have stopped him again... 🤣
      Yes I wanna see that again.

Comment

• That was a fun fight. Just FUN!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
          Was it a legendary fight or a good one or what?
          It was a good one, not legendary, not like a Gatti/Ward or something. Tons of punches were thrown as I'm sure you've heard, almost all of Rooster's were little pitter-patter shots but they added up and inflicted damage. JSK apparently out-threw Rooster, but had his back on the ropes the entire fight and had difficulty getting power on his shots because Rooster was smothering him. Still, he landed the bigger shots.

I wouldn't watch this fight again, it was good in that there were a lot of moments, start to finish, where I was laughing and saying "wtf is going on", though. The novelty would wear off a second time through, I think.

There was just no movement or boxing at all. To each their own but I like a little movement in the ring -- I am not exaggerating when I say that >95% of the fight was fought in stationary position.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Among the worst technique I've ever seen from an apparent top prospect. Who trains him?
            That is just shocking in all honesty.

Its almost on par with Mike Avocado's shadowboxing.
            Lol you posted the video, did you not watch it? His dad trains him, he's interviewed in the video. He trains in some backwater gym that no one knew about until Rooster and his brother started competing in the amateurs.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X