No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryan Garcia Secures Canelo's Head Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    �� stay off my dick punk! Bow down to me you biitch made fuccing coward!
    If you show up, you’d be pounding fine wimmin.. my wife off limits..

I’m not sure why young lil guys want to call me out..

My name is seanz caceres.. my favorite question is .”.

I’m jewish Mexican. I got a lot of photos, my wife is Toki, she graduated from Aoyama Daigaku, Me ... UC Berkeley... mods going crazy.

Beercules I’m a defiant old mean mofo... beer,, this is your ugly good looking (in my own mind) ... I’m Jew first and foremost.. if I’ve hurt your feeling... then you are in need of kok nectar ... I can’t stop laughing at you.
    something of a phenomenon bing .. like candy cameo

Hold up... don’t spill a drizop of my kok nectar. It’s like candy

3 There is a time for everything,
    and a season for every activity under the heavens:
    2 a time to be born and a time to die,
    a time to plant and a time to uproot,
    3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
    a time to tear down and a time to build,
    4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
    a time to mourn and a time to dance,
    5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
    a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
    6 a time to search and a time to give up,
    a time to keep and a time to throw away,
    7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
    a time to be silent and a time to speak,
    8 a time to love and a time to hate,
    a time for war and a time for peace.
    I’m not seeing you post your name? Number? Typical lying cum slut..

Let’s drop this... I’m not gonna let you smoke or take a puff off my pole..

Old school it’s like candy cameo
    Last edited by Zaroku; 10-25-2018, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Excellent trainer. Ryan has some skill but his chin is very questionable. It’s like Khan. He’s quick and good with combos but the moment that chin gets tapped the tide changes

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        If you show up, you’d be pounding fine wimmin.. my wife off limits..

I’m not sure why young lil guys want to call me out..

My name is seanz caceres.. my favorite question is .”.

I’m jewish Mexican. I got a lot of photos, my wife is Toki, she graduated from Aoyama Daigaku, Me ... UC Berkeley... mods going crazy.

Beercules I’m a defiant old mean mofo... beer,, this is your ugly good looking (in my own mind) ... I’m Jew first and foremost.. if I’ve hurt your feeling... then you are in need of kok nectar ... I can’t stop laughing at you.
        something of a phenomenon bing .. like candy cameo

Hold up... don’t spill a drizop of my kok nectar. It’s like candy

3 There is a time for everything,
        and a season for every activity under the heavens:
        2 a time to be born and a time to die,
        a time to plant and a time to uproot,
        3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
        a time to tear down and a time to build,
        4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
        a time to mourn and a time to dance,
        5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
        a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
        6 a time to search and a time to give up,
        a time to keep and a time to throw away,
        7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
        a time to be silent and a time to speak,
        8 a time to love and a time to hate,
        a time for war and a time for peace.
        I’m not seeing you post your name? Number? Typical lying cum slut..

Let’s drop this... I’m not gonna let you smoke or take a puff off my pole..

Old school it’s like candy cameo
        I swear you're one of the stupidest motherfuccers on here! You make no fuccing sense!
        You're nothing but a worthless piece of shet!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          I swear you're one of the stupidest motherfuccers on here! You make no fuccing sense!
          You're nothing but a worthless piece of shet!
          Carry on.. lil puta... owning you is so easy..

Do you blow any random joe?

Comment

Originally posted by indelible View Post
            Excellent trainer. Ryan has some skill but his chin is very questionable. It’s like Khan. He’s quick and good with combos but the moment that chin gets tapped the tide changes
            how is his chin questionable? He's never been dropped or hurt in any fight. His defense is questionable NOT his chin. The kid is 19 and is now for the first time in his life will work with a elite trainer that will teach him to tuck his chin and be more defensively sound. His father trained him and got him to this level now it's time for Reynoso to take him to world champ and superstar level. You can't teach his speed, size and power. You can teach defense and he's so freaking young he will only get better.
            Last edited by bigdunny1; 10-25-2018, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              how is his chin questionable? He's never been dropped or hurt in any fight. His defense is questionable NOT his chin. The kid is 19 and is now for the first time in his life will work with a elite trainer that will teach him to tuck his chin and be more defensively sound. His father trained him and got him to this level now it's time for Reynoso to take him to world champ and superstar level. You can't teach his speed, size and power. You can teach defense and he's so freaking young he will only get better.
              He got rocked with a right hook by Morales who has no power in his punch. That's how his chin is questionable

Comment

He got rocked with a right hook by Morales who has no power in his punch. That's how his chin is questionable
                No he didn't he ate a good shot that's it. Rocked is when you are staggering all over the ring. And this same Morales had Machado crawling around the canvas and holding on for dear life down the stretch. Does Machado have a questionable chin? Ryan has NEVER been seriously hurt in any fight. His issues is defense eating clean shots he shouldn't be getting hit with and to a degree stamina I've seen him fade and look exhausted but I've never seen him hurt and I've seen every one of his last 10 fights. There is a defense between bad defense and bad chin. It's impossible to make a determination on Ryan's chin when he's NEVER been down and never been wobbled staggering around the ring.

Comment

Ryan Garcia needs a lot of work. He's shown he's not ready for face a top 10 contender. Worst of all is he's moved up to 135, when I was already suspect on his power, but it really showed that he lacks it right now. It's going to be hard for him as he gets older and has to move up weight classes.

He can improve defense and footwork (which he really needs to at this point), but power can't be drastically changed compared to the other categories.

Right now it's hard to imagine him as a future elite of the sport, when there are so many other fighters slightly older and better than him. Not to mention, guys like Haney and Shakur who are already ahead of him.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    No he didn't he ate a good shot that's it. Rocked is when you are staggering all over the ring. And this same Morales had Machado crawling around the canvas and holding on for dear life down the stretch. Does Machado have a questionable chin? Ryan has NEVER been seriously hurt in any fight. His issues is defense eating clean shots he shouldn't be getting hit with and to a degree stamina I've seen him fade and look exhausted but I've never seen him hurt and I've seen every one of his last 10 fights. There is a defense between bad defense and bad chin. It's impossible to make a determination on Ryan's chin when he's NEVER been down and never been wobbled staggering around the ring.
                    He got clipped and almost fell backwards. That's not an example of eating a good shot. He obviously was hurt by that punch cause he wouldn't be holding a lot and keep looking at the clock aka survival mode. Ryan got exposed by a powerless puncher and cause of that reaction he had from that punch his chin is questionable. As for Machado, I can't really say if his chin is questionable as his level of opposition has been average. We'll find out Saturday how he fares with Evans who dominated his last fight against Rosa.
                    Last edited by indelible; 10-25-2018, 11:07 AM.

Comment

He got clipped and almost fell backwards. That's not an example of eating a good shot. He obviously was hurt by that punch cause he wouldn't be holding a lot and keep looking at the clock aka survival mode. Ryan got exposed by a powerless puncher and cause of that reaction he had from that punch his chin is questionable. As for Machado, I can't really say if his chin is questionable as his level of opposition has been average. We'll find out Saturday how he fares with Evans who dominated his last fight against Rosa.
                      You are exaggerating he got hit with a good shot his legs never buckled he never staggered. So you don't consider Machado to have a weak chin and you don't consider Morales to be a good fighter or threat yet he put Machado down TWICE had him crawling around on the canvas and needed a home town ref to rule knockdowns as slips and stop the action to tape up Morales gloves while Machado was in survival mode holding on for dear life. Machado went on to knockout Corrales to win the championship his next fight and Morales is easily a top 2 opponent Machado ever faced. Morales is not a bum or easy out for anybody.

FACT Ryan has never been dropped, wobbled or hurt in any fight. He has shown vulnerability in his last 2 fights getting hit at times with clean shots but that's a issue with defense NOT chin. You should learn the difference. We can't make a determination one way or another on his chin because he's NEVER been wobbled or dropped. The fact you admit you can't determine that from Machado but can Ryan is hilarious given that Machado was dropped and actually hurt in his win with Morales while Ryan wasn't. They both struggled with Morales the difference was Machado got a early knock down then faded and was almost stopped late. Ryan dominated early but didn't get a knock down then faded late but still got the win. Morales is tough as nails and came on late in both fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X