A real analysis of Chris Eubank Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A real analysis of Chris Eubank Jr.

We need to get him some help.

He is a product of a egotistical lunatic father and Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
      He is a product of a egotistical lunatic father and Instagram.
      His father is chapter 3 in the video.

Comment

Although I completely agree that Eubank Snr has had a somewhat negative impact on Jr’s in ring career. Outside of the ring he’s had a fantastic impact, Jr has achieved significant sponsorships, endorsements etc through his dad’s connections. Eubank Jr probably earns as much or more than any British fighter through endorsements aside from AJ and maybe Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post

We need to get him some help.
          Yeah oh well.

Comment

I mean he has potential to rule the division but I think he needs a hard nosed trainer with better sparring like Robert Garcia or Dominic Ingle. He needs more discipline and ring generalship.

Comment

Originally posted by CrowsNestWest View Post
              I mean he has potential to rule the division but I think he needs a hard nosed trainer with better sparring like Robert Garcia or Dominic Ingle. He needs more discipline and ring generalship.
              Lol forget a hard nosed trainer he needs a trainer period. I've never seen a boxer so arrogant they say they don't even need a trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by CrowsNestWest View Post
                Hell no! The kid has no fundamentals, he’s 29 years old and doesn’t know how to utilise a jab.😂😂

Comment

2 losses but he's not finished yet could be just the start.
                  But why was Chris senior so confident that Chris junior was better than himself? Senior was a hel luva fighter

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    2 losses but he's not finished yet could be just the start.
                    But why was Chris senior so confident that Chris junior was better than himself? Senior was a hel luva fighter

Eubank Sr. watching his son's fights with his half vision.

Comment

Working...
                    X