Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at that massive snake. Canelo is black from the waist below. He might even be full blown albino Congolese Mexican

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post

Look at that massive snake. Canelo is black from the waist below. He might even be full blown albino Congolese Mexican
      and he's a grower not a shower!!

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post

You are unbelievably gay dude.

Comment

Look at that busted face of GGG's, looks like he got hit upside the head with a thick piece of meat. Real thick, like thicker than an evian bottle, to do that kind of damage.

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
          and he's a grower not a shower!!

Having extra mass below the belt really helps Canelo's balance, by lowering his center of gravity, he can dip down low without falling over. Why do you think the phillyshell is mostly used by black fighters? They got that low center of gravity from having big man meat. The way Ive seen Pernel dip down so low without falling over, I know he must be really packing.

Comment

Jacobs beat him tbh

Comment

Why does GGG wear giant baggy boxers to the weigh ins? Does he think hes fooling anybody? He doesnt want the world to find out he has a teenie weenie! I have heard from inside sources the real reason GGG has avoided 168 the entire time is he doesnt want to be in the gym showers with bigger men, he knows up at 168 they are packing big dongs. He will only fight guys from welter or junior middle. I heard he was embarrassed by kell brook in the showers, even though he was from 147 he had 4 inches on GGG's little wee wee.

Canelo is fighting a guy who is like 6'-2'' tall, he is confident that he can match or exceed him in the post fight shower, thats why he had no qualms about moving up.

Comment

Look at the confidence in Canelo's eyes, he is saying, I know you might be taller but I am bigger where it counts!

Comment

i just said ggg beat a ton of blacks guys ,no racist here

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    You are unbelievably gay dude.
                    I would touch his ***** but with an open palm not groping and only for maybe 10 seconds so that don't make me gay.

Comment

Blacknelo became an honourary bruvva by losing to Floyd and beating GGG twice, Andre Ward style!

As in .. he didn't really beat him, but who give's a fck as long as we get that W!
                      Last edited by kafkod; 10-22-2018, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X