Keith Thurman vs. Josesito Lopez rumored for August 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
    He has been injured. give him time
    Yer i know hes been injured and had surgery but c'mon he's meant to be the number 1 at welter yet hes been out almost 2yrs and then sais he needs 2 tune-ups before fighting anyone of significance.
    Thats along time to be out and holding up a division. Some guys peaks only last a few years.
    At this moment i can only give him one tuneup before i hope to see him in the mix again.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      Yer i know hes been injured and had surgery but c'mon he's meant to be the number 1 at welter yet hes been out almost 2yrs and then sais he needs 2 tune-ups before fighting anyone of significance.
      Thats along time to be out and holding up a division. Some guys peaks only last a few years.
      At this moment i can only give him one tuneup before i hope to see him in the mix again.
      Two tune-ups are fine. Then fight a top Welter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
        Two tune-ups are fine. Then fight a top Welter.
        I dont understand the need for 2 tune-ups especially with Keith cause ge hardly fights more than once a year as it is.
        So what we have to wait till 2020 before Keith gets in with a top 5?

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          I dont understand the need for 2 tune-ups especially with Keith cause ge hardly fights more than once a year as it is.
          So what we have to wait till 2020 before Keith gets in with a top 5?
          Man, it will be 2022. Hell, two tune-ups. Get real. He's been out by choice and needs tune-ups while holding the belt hostage? F Run time. Old poetry reading hoe.

Comment

Working...
          X