No announcement yet.

An important quote to remember from 30 years ago: we see the effects now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An important quote to remember from 30 years ago: we see the effects now

"The point of the demoralization process was to get people to where they cannot come to sensible conclusions about what is right and what is wrong, about what is true and what is false. Exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures, even if I take him by force and show him the actual, material physical proof, he will refuse to believe it, until he receives a kick on his fat bottom. So, America is basically stuck with demoralization. Even if you start right now, this minute, educating a new generation of Americans, it will still take you fifteen to twenty years to turn the tide of ideological perception of reality back to normalcy"- Yuri Bezmenov

This is exactly what you see EVERYWHERE right now in the USA. It's turned into a country of zombies that couldn't register true information and act on it to save their lives. And the more mass-media they are exposed to, the more demoralized they get without realizing what's happening since it's all done on a subconscious level.

It takes 20 years to subvert a nation by re-educating one generation of students. expose them to the ideology of the enemy, make them believe it. you can't change their minds even with real information, they are tainted and contaminated. they are programmed and in place for the soviet takeover.

I agree completely.
    I’d add, telling young people to be a free thinker, buy our band of shoes, cell phones, material stuff to exert your power..

Are you familiar with Edward Bernays?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lOUcXK_7d_c

Comment

Pretty much sums up politicians and their followers. Dumbing down conspiracy was rejected by many americans.

Comment

Idk that we are at THAT level of dumbassness across the board doe or have been since this is an old quote apparently.

I think there is a vocal minority of people who are being idiots & probably always has been around in previous times. And I think most people got some common sense & are thinking in a reasonable way while expecting certain things that are wrong to be changed & improved upon as every generation tends to do to move things forward & take a certain ownership on their generation.

Comment

Working...
        X