Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: Golovkin, Loeffler Rejected Me, They Wanted Rolls Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrade: Golovkin, Loeffler Rejected Me, They Wanted Rolls Fight

What a coward Lil G is.

Comment

Only a idiot would think DAZN chose Rolls. What's next DAZN made GGG fight Vanes last year too?

Before he signed he tried to fight wack azzz murata and basically had a deal ready all murata had to do is get by Brant. Sent loeffler ring side to announce it after the fight problem is that bum couldn't even get by Brant. Then reports that GGG was demanding a tune-up bum before he would fight Charlo when PBC was making offers. GGG and GGG alone chose this fight. Andrade knows it, canelo knows it, Oscar knows it and now it's confirmed. Belts stop mattering real quick once real fighters had them. He ducked Charlo after WBC order a eliminator, then ducked Andrade who has the WBO. Coward fraud

Comment

So both Warren and Loeffler Fighters avoided in acquiring the WBO belt.

This is a win for Hearn tbh. News like this gives Matchroom USA that edge. Even Jacobs stepped up. It’s a shame Jacobs and Andrade were never going to fight each other anyways since they’re crew.

Comment

GGG has had his gimme fight now, he needs to fight either Charlo or Andrade next. I remember how everyone and their mama was a “Coward” for not fighting GGG back in 2012/2013 AFTER he debut and beat Proska around September 2012. No one on here wanted to hear anything, it was fight GGG or you ducking him, now GGG has been doing the same thing, and those same posters need to come out and start calling it like they use to call others out back then. Instead of fighting Dervy he let his belt go and fought Vanes, then tried blaming the sanctioning body because he wasn’t the one that failed a drug test, but he now needs to fight others who aren’t called Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            Only a idiot would think DAZN chose Rolls. What's next DAZN made GGG fight Vanes last year too?

Before he signed he tried to fight wack azzz murata and basically had a deal ready all murata had to do is get by Brant. Sent loeffler ring side to announce it after the fight problem is that bum couldn't even get by Brant. Then reports that GGG was demanding a tune-up bum before he would fight Charlo when PBC was making offers. GGG and GGG alone chose this fight. Andrade knows it, canelo knows it, Oscar knows it and now it's confirmed. Belts stop mattering real quick once real fighters had them. He ducked Charlo after WBC order a eliminator, then ducked Andrade who has the WBO. Coward fraud
            Andrade has not been great in any of his wins, he is not exciting to watch. He needs GGG his next is just rubbish

Comment

Hope canelo freezes him out until he fights someone good. His last two fights not against canelo were Vanes and rolls.

Comment

belts dont matter if you believe you are in line for the canelo fight no matter what happens. also canelo has 3 of the belts so that doesnt make much sense since he's trying to fight canelo who has the most belts.

being mandatory and all that crap does not matter. what matters is leverage and politics. we already saw what happened the first time ggg was mandatory. canelo just dropped the belt.

andrade is a real fighter and everyone that ggg fought wasnt? how convenient. tell me the top guys andrade beat please? his resume is complete crap. hes only now fighting his first top 10 guy in sulecki who just went life and death with rosado(a guy ggg was hammered for figthing) ah well

yes ggg vs andrade is better than rolls and if ggg doesnt get the canelo fight next he needs to fight andrade or someone good. i dont think hes going to tank davis his next 5 fights but if he does he deserves hate

Comment

Dazn is so piss poor.

How anyone can support this platform is crazy.

Duck Zone

Comment

Loeffler said DiBella “gave” Rolls because they were trying to “find” an opponent. I don’t mind Rolls tbh. Rolls is more decorated in pedigree than Brandon Adams, so imo it worked out for GGG ridicule imo. Adams is inferior to Rolls, regardless if PBC stole Adams for Charlo.

What we should be figuring out is who is Canelo going to fight in Sept.?

Loeffler saying acquiring a belt is a ploy in negotiations... well, Canelo was always A side to begin with, had GGgs belts, had the more prestigious contract than GGG. I see Loeffler trying to play hardball even without Abel.

At least Canelo GGG are in negotiations, but if we know Loeffler, this is the guy who wanted 50/50 for Ward. Makes sense why Oscar is putting Loeffler in his place.

I hope Canelo gets Andrade in Dec. for Undisputed. We haven’t heard Oscar nor Hearn really make waves to make the Andrade Canelo bout. Gotta get past Sulejki first I guess

Comment

Working...
                    X