• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Jacobs 168 return fight could be against Chavez Jr

https://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-41072313-4

Lol wtf.........

Comment

Daniel Jacobs vs. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.? Possibly. Chavez returns from a 27-month layoff to face Evert Bravo on Saturday night in a 10-round light heavyweight bout in San Juan de los Lagos, Mexico. If Chavez wins he could be the next opponent for fellow former middleweight world titlist Daniel Jacobs, who lost his belt to Canelo Alvarez in a title unification bout on May 4 and is moving up to super middleweight for his return to headline a DAZN card on Nov. 16 or Nov 23. The sides have had preliminary talks about the prospect of the bout, a source with knowledge of the discussions told ESPN per Fat Boy Dan

So he's fighting at light heavyweight. Can he even make 168 let alone make it by Nov? lol

Comment

Eh. But I get it. JCC Jr is a name like it or not. And I honestly can't dog anyone too much for a bs-ish first opponent going to a new weight division.

Comment

Chavez never should have sold out to Canelo. Now all anyone remembers is the pathetic showing he made at 164.

Comment

Ohhhhh **** that! Jr needs to give Angulo a shot

Comment

jr couldn't make 168

Comment

Jacobs by brutal knockout.

Comment

That would end horribly for Chavez

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Eh. But I get it. JCC Jr is a name like it or not. And I honestly can't dog anyone too much for a bs-ish first opponent going to a new weight division.
                    Lol yeah Jr is like a lower level Broner. He's not good but he can draw.....

Comment

Working...
                    X