No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder should be suspended for his comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    It's really, really cheap to make Dadashev's death about Wilder. I had hoped you guys were better than that/
    SHOW SOME RESPECT.

TIMESTAMPED. CLICK TO PLAY.

Comment

i was hanging out with a friend who casually watches boxing and he knew about the death and immediately brought up wilder. that's where he went immediately with it. i didn't know how much press his "Catch a body" comments got. good lord is that guy stupid.

RIP to dadashev. poor dude had a young wife and a baby. made $75,000 in purse for the fight. holy **** is this sport sad.

Comment

He'd never get punished but maybe somebody should ask him if he feels the same way after what happened at the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          This whole situation with Maxim Dadashev has opened my eyes man...

We shouldn't allow someone to participate in this sport who has openly expressed that he wants to end someone's life in this ring! That's it. Things should be done about this

Friday night I watched a young warrior in Dadashev take too much punishment and it ended up costing his life. I followed the kid for a while now and it really hit me.

The danger is very real and realistic!
          Everytime these fighters step in the ring they risk their lives for our entertainment.
          So why do we allow someone in the ring who has openly told us about his fked up fantasy to kill someone up in that ring? Is that supposed to be cool or something? This dude is a fkn scumbag! If he keeps saying this stuff the commissions should stop him before something like this happens again.

And don't talk to me about 'he just promoting the fight' and sh#t like that. Foh man there are millions of different ways in which you can promote a fight. F#k this guy, seriously. He is probably the hardest hitter in the sport as well. He is capable of doing what he is talking about. He already put Stiverne in the hospital before.

The sport is dangerous enough. Fighters who are actively looking to kill someone and talking about killing someone in that ring should not be welcome period
          Cho ass up.

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
            SHOW SOME RESPECT.

TIMESTAMPED. CLICK TO PLAY.

This explains it perfectly yes

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              He should be punished for what he said. Why should we allow someone in the sport that wants to kill his opponent in the ring? It's not about making this about Wilder, it's about preventing the next fatality in the sport. It's a real threat, especially with the hardest puncher in the sport. Don't try to spin this now
              Whats next your wife leaves you its Wilder thought.

Boxing is a dangerous sport end.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                He'd never get punished but maybe somebody should ask him if he feels the same way after what happened at the weekend.
                Boxers get suspended for kissing sluts so why not?

Comment

Yes let's suspend someone for words. Not an action, but words. man this world has gone soft. Boxing may not be for you

Comment

This is stupid. People have been dying all of these years in boxing. No need to overreact because of this incident.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Yes let's suspend someone for words. Not an action, but words. man this world has gone soft. Boxing may not be for you
                      I'm sorry that I don't enjoy someone getting killed man and someone talking about killing another man in a sport. Wow

Comment

Working...
                      X