Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Conor McGregor Under Investigation for Rape In Ireland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Report: Conor McGregor Under Investigation for Rape In Ireland

Conor McGregor's retirement announcement came the same day as news later emerged regarding his arrest in January for an alleged rape in December. The New York Times reported Tuesday that Irish authorities arrested the UFC superstar and former boxer in January after a woman alleged McGregor raped her at a Dublin hotel. The Times cited four sources familiar with the investigation into an incident that supposedly occurred in December.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-26-2019, 07:28 PM.

Somebody leaked this news a couple on months back, and I got skeptical when I didn't hear anybody else talk about it. I guess it was true.

Comment

I guess nobody bothers reading anymore...it states that he has not been criminally charged and they are investigating

Comment

guess you cant grab women by the pooooooosy over there

Comment

Was he kissing the same reported as Pulev?

Comment

Comments Thread For: Report: Conor McGregor Under Investigation for Rape In Ireland

Conor McGregor's retirement announcement came the same day as news later emerged regarding his arrest in January for an alleged rape in December. The New York Times reported Tuesday that Irish authorities arrested the UFC superstar and former boxer in January after a woman alleged McGregor raped her at a Dublin hotel. The Times cited four sources familiar with the investigation into an incident that supposedly occurred in December.
            [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
              Somebody leaked this news a couple on months back, and I got skeptical when I didn't hear anybody else talk about it. I guess it was true.
              Yep. I remember that too. He was saying how people in Ireland knew about it and that he's been doing it for some time now. Crazy!

Comment

Conor Mcgregor smiles: under investigation for rape in Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                  guess you cant grab women by the pooooooosy over there
                  And that’s exactly how it sounds in the Irish accent....”poosay”

Comment

Wrong forum. This is a boxing news website.

Comment

Working...
                    X