Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Knocks Matthysse Out in Seventh For WBA Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah im excited. why? its Manny & surely this will be another exciting fight from him.

Comment

Manny is a living legend. of course I'll watch. its like watching Jordan on the Wizards. not quite prime but not trash either.

Comment

I'll watch it but I have no real interest in it.

I haven't missed a Pacquaio fight for as long as I can remember even the duds like Rios, Margarito etc

Comment

Yeah I'm looking forward to it. Mostly because it's Manny, but also because he's slowed down enough now to make this a potential fun fight.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            I'll watch it but I have no real interest in it.

I haven't missed a Pacquaio fight for as long as I can remember even the duds like Rios, Margarito etc
            I missed the Jessie Vargas fight somehow and before that the last one I missed was David Diaz.

Comment

I'm not going out of my way to wake up early to watch it, given the time in the UK, but I'll watch it if I happen to be up.

Comment

I've always enjoyed Matthysse fights and cheered for him but he looked so shot his last fight it's almost just sad to watch now.

Comment

Yes. Manny Pacquiao is my favorite fighter of my life time. He could fight at 71 and be wheeled out to the goddamn ring in a wheelchair coming off 20 straight KO losses and I'd still watch and be hyped for the fight.

Comment

Always a joy to see #48 in action against legitimate challengers. Both are beyond their peak and LM hits hard enough to stop #48.

Comment

Both are well past their best, but that might make for a good fight if they both go for it.

I wouldn't say i'm excited. I didn't give it a second thought until today, but i'll look forward to watching it when it's starting.

Comment

Working...
                      X