Wtf happened to Star Wars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SJW's and virtue signaling have made Star Wars a shell of what it once was

Comment

disney happened and we know how disney do. they didnt give a fnck about storytelling or characters we cared about.

disney should stick to animated flicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Idk wtf happened, but its not good. I feel like they are trying to inject too much humor in movies now too. That Avengers movie where half of the people in the world died had more lol's than Freddy Got Fingered. I tried to watch Solo, Solo being my main mfer from Star Wars, & I feel asleep watching that piece of sh^t. They f#cked up Han Solo for me those bastards!!!
        Its a shame because Solo was my man too and the Han Solo book trilogy was awesome.
        I haven't seen the movie and dont think i will cause i dont want my memories of Han to be corrupted with this disney crap.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          Its a shame because Solo was my man too and the Han Solo book trilogy was awesome.
          I haven't seen the movie and dont think i will cause i dont want my memories of Han to be corrupted with this disney crap.
          han solo books - the young solo ones, or the old trilogy?

still trying to find the old ones somewhere (stars end, hans revenge etc).

The movie wasnt that bad, you know, and you get 3D and imax thrown in to beef it up. But its very generic, sadly, with no standout sequences/characters apart from the Phoebe waller droid and the Kessel run. I'd say see it, but dont expect too much - its just another wathable but dumb scifi movie like riddick sequel. Its a shame it wasnt a tight movie though, lost opportunity and likely a loss of the solo subfranchise for the future,
          Last edited by DreamFighter; 06-15-2018, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            They killed Ackbar? How the eff did I miss them mentioning that (cuz apparently they didn't show it)?!?!?!?!?!
            he'll be backbar.

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
              I actually liked Solo better than The Last Jedi.

The last jedi gave off more of an SJW vibe than Solo

If thats in reference to the female droid, they stole that **** from Spaceballs
              Last Jedi had its moments but too much of it was steaming dung. "new direction" isnt a substitute for lack of movie fundamentals.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post

The movie wasnt that bad, you know, and you get 3D and imax thrown in to beef it up. But its very generic, sadly, with no standout sequences/characters apart from the Phoebe waller droid and the Kessel run. I'd say see it, but dont expect too much - its just another wathable but dumb scifi movie like riddick sequel. Its a shame it wasnt a tight movie though, lost opportunity and likely a loss of the solo subfranchise for the future,
                The young ones were hes just put of tge academy and runs into Chewbacca then gets thrown into the spice mines.
                Its called the Han Solo trilogy by A.c.crispin.
                Good read def recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post

Yer definately a loss of franchise for the future.
                  The books had really good plots and characters too bad disney took over and tried to make it appealing to the masses or the comercial side of it.

Comment

with the ''quality'' of acting, theyd do no worse replacing them with muppets.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      The young ones were hes just put of tge academy and runs into Chewbacca then gets thrown into the spice mines.
                      Its called the Han Solo trilogy by A.c.crispin.
                      Good read def recommend it.

downloading now thanks, big B, cheers. I think I read part of the first one.

Comment

Working...
                      X