No announcement yet.

Razor Ruddock vs Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Ruddock would destroy Wilder and it's not even close

How can u even compare a paper champ to somebody who had two fights with Tyson

Comment

Hmmm.........another random Heavyweight matchup on this Forum.

Lol, before someone posted Jack Johnson vs Dillian Whyte, who wins? Lol. (For that one I'm not sure)

For Wilder vs Ruddock, I say Wilder in a close tough one. Wilder would get hurt, survive luckily and land his right hand a few times to TKO Ruddock. Would be one of Wilders toughest fights in his career though. He would be pushed to the brink.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
        Hmmm.........another random Heavyweight matchup on this Forum.

Lol, before someone posted Jack Johnson vs Dillian Whyte, who wins? Lol. (For that one I'm not sure)

For Wilder vs Ruddock, I say Wilder in a close tough one. Wilder would get hurt, survive luckily and land his right hand a few times to TKO Ruddock. Would be one of Wilders toughest fights in his career though. He would be pushed to the brink.
        I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
          I just think that Wilder's style is too awkward for someone like Razor. We have never seen a heavyweight as tall as Wilder who can control range and hit very hard. I know you mention Tyson but I don't think it's a gurantee that Tyson beats Wilder. I literally think that fight would be like Harns vs Duran where Length and skill beats pressure and ferocity.
          Im not sure how you view boxing but M.Tyson would utterly smash Wilder .

I'll leave this thread at that bc you are obviously a Wilder fan ,but really you need to re examine skills here .

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Im not sure how you view boxing but M.Tyson would utterly smash Wilder .

I'll leave this thread at that bc you are obviously a Wilder fan ,but really you need to re examine skills here .

In a fight with Mike Tyson, I think Wilder's technical deficiencies and clumsiness are not a good combination against Mike Tyson.

I say prime Mike gets Wilder out of there in 3 to 5 rounds. But Wilder's right is always deadly, I just don't think he would have a chance to really unleash it enough with out getting wrecked himself.
            Last edited by The Time; 07-08-2017, 07:24 PM.

Comment

In a fight with Mike Tyson, I think Wilder's technical deficiencies and clumsiness are not a good combination against Mike Tyson.

I say prime Mike gets Wilder out of there in 3 to 5 rounds. But Wilder's right is always deadly, I just don't think he would have a chance to really unleash it with out getting wrecked himself.
              Ruddocks rocket of a left hook was much more disguised and even more powerful than Wilders right hand that tyson would see a mile away....Tyson would make the wide legged stance of Wilder look very bad,hes far to stiff and immobile for Tyson to be worried ,hes beat better boxers who know how to avoid getting hit. wilders chin? this is a mismatch.

Comment

Ruddocks rocket of a left hook was much more disguised and even more powerful than Wilders right hand that tyson would see a mile away....Tyson would make the wide legged stance of Wilder look very bad,hes far to stiff and immobile for Tyson to be worried ,hes beat better boxers who know how to avoid getting hit. wilders chin? this is a mismatch.

Yeah, that wide legged stance by Wilder. And throwing punches off balance. I can imagine Mike unloading one of his quick devestating combos after ducking one of Wilders off balance punches catching Wilder off balance and in that wide legged stance. Yikes, not good for Wilder. Plus Wilders chin, yeah, it wouldn't end pretty for Bronze bomber.

Comment

Yeah, that wide legged stance by Wilder. And throwing punches off balance. I can imagine Mike unloading one of his quick devestating combos after ducking one of Wilders off balance punches catching Wilder off balance and in that wide legged stance. Yikes, not good for Wilder. Plus Wilders chin, yeah, it wouldn't end pretty for Bronze bomber.
                  He could just use his jab and follow up with combos. It could end like Hearns vs Duran

Comment

I got Ruddock

Comment

Ruddock weighed just about 240 pounds when he managed to go 12 rnd going toe to toe with Tyson . Is Wilder actually bigger ? Not really bc he fights more near 220 than Ruddock about 230's and the reach is only a inch apart .

Both have major flaws ,and one is more naturally talented and skilled but never tried to progress as much the other is Wilder who gets by on his attributes of 6'7 .....this is a good fight bcits not lasting long ,either Ruddock struggles with another tall guy and gets hit with an over hand right or Ruddock lands a left and its lights out between two guys that will hit each other hard and possibly before rnd 2 .

Ruddock advantage here is he could start fast ,unlike Wilder who likes to slowly measure distance ,Ruddock had good footwork too and a good body to head jab which would keep Wilder thinking .....IF he used it.

I just cant go against a guy whos gave Tyson good fights twice and at one point was good enough really to defeat most 80's guys had he had better management we would have seen guys like Holmes and Holyfield fight him

Wilder hasnt shown me hes this caliber ,hes easily stunned , knocked off balance and is undeafetted against guys MAYBE on a B class 80's guys like Trevor Berbick .

Ruddock by 3rd rnd K.O .
                      Ruddock is slightly the better boxer, that second fight with Tyson is one of my favorites 'Tyson style had slightly changed, but he was game for that fight under Richard Giachetti' Great fight.

I am not sure who would win, both guys could win. 50/50 'It is down to whoever lands their big shots first'.

I enjoyed the build up to that fight, watched it on you-tube afew times 'Awesome'
                      Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 12-07-2019, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X