Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Canelo The Most Improved Boxing In The Last 5 Years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    You the stan over here....Nelo beat Lara & beat lil g. The evidence is in the video. Stop listening to jim lampley, he will dumb you down.
    I didn’t listen to him I saw with my own two eyes. Canelo didn’t win sh it mate

Comment

My top 3 in last 5 yrs

1 . TC first man to unify and improved whole game since Gamboa fight .
      2 . Canelo about to be the man at 160 and brought something new in each fight since Floyd loss ( copied alot of money )
      3. Loma , best pure boxer don't need to explain

My answer yes Canelo is in the top 3 due to his list of champions he defeated and at 26 years old is still growing and learning !! Best thing that happened Floyd and Manny retired !!

Comment

Neither did triple G KY boy !!! It was s draw and it was correct handjive !!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          I didn’t listen to him I saw with my own two eyes. Canelo didn’t win sh it mate
          You don't have to lie to me chuck.

Comment

Some good answers on here and I agree with most. One of the most improved fighters for me is Tony bellew. Since he moved up in weight hes unbeaten and done really well against haye.

Comment

i didn't like canelo because of his promoter oscar, but since the GGG fight i respect him more.

Comment

I think Canelo made vase improvements over the years. But, the Golovkin fight was evidence that he still lacks some ring IQ and willingness to listen to his corner. He'd really be damn hard to beat for anyone if it weren't for that. His team makes brilliant plans for him. Dude needs to listen.

Comment

Originally posted by bak ta ehli View Post
                  i didn't like canelo because of his promoter oscar, but since the GGG fight i respect him more.
                  ...You don't like a boxer because of his promoter?
                  Why do you even watch boxing?

Comment

well he looked like crap in his last fight and most people thought he lost so my vote is 'no'.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      ...You don't like a boxer because of his promoter?
                      Why do you even watch boxing?
                      it's hard to like someone who gets carried by judges. the md vs floyd was a joke. he should have lost the lara fight too, but thanks to gbp got the decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X