Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Confirms Return in May; Won't Commit to Golovkin Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Czarczar View Post
    Outboxed? Canelo was slipping Triple L punches making him miss counterpunching effectively ,moving. When Canelo was on the ropes Bumlovkin did nothing.
    You saw what you wanted to see, fact is canelo got outlanded and pressed back in almost every round . Ggg blocked a lot of canelos shots that you thought landed, the bias and hate in you prevent from seeing what's actually happening.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
      He will not fight GGG right away. He will wait until september at the earliest to fight him and even 2019. Now they will take their time and wait till Golovkin gets worse
      STFU dude youre such a hater lmao remember you said he'd never fight GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        I don't see anything changing in a rematch, canelo is just a slow counter puncher and he's reached his peak, and he didn't figure out any weakness on golovkin like ward did with kovalevs stamina. It would actually be a much easier fight for ggg now that he knows canelos movements.
        Like how he kept missing Canelo? Landing partially blocked shots? Couldn't cut off the ring? Couldn't hurt him? Got outlanded in powershots % by a wide margin? Which part are you speaking of?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          The result of GGG vs Jacobs was not controversial and Jacobs didn't ask for an immediate rematch.
          http://www.boxingscene.com/jacobs-go...h-risk--116473

^^^ jacobs wants a rematch but knows ggg doesn't wanna go near him no time soon.

yea not controversial at all. all close fights that create nonstop debate amongst fans deserve immediate rematches. period. ggg and jacobs have unfinished business.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
            This is the smartest post I have ever seen in any forum, what forum, anywhere and in the history of civilization.
            Dunno about you, but I had to take an aspirin as my brain swelled up from the volume of information I had to absorb. It deserves to be a sticky as an example to all aspiring forum contributors. We have been blessed.

Comment

Originally posted by Acapulco Gold View Post
              Not taking the rematch would damage his credibility and he would be ridiculed for life.

He knows he has no choice, I don't think Canelo is stupid enough to avoid the rematch.
              You fail to realize that nationalistic and pro race fans don't care.

Comment

The problem for Canelo is that there is NO ONE in the Middleweight division hell really in boxing outside of Mayweather that will bring in the type of money Canelo is going to make for this fight.

So at the end of the day it's going to become about the business. Either guy would be absolutely stupid to fight anyone else outside of a rematch based purely on the fact they will NOT make as much money with anyone else.

GGG vs Canelo in May 5th, 2018

Comment

GGG turns 36 in April

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                    Golovkin gets stopped in a rematch. He knows Alvarez can punch now and he will only get better, while golovkin will only decline more.

If do the immediate rematch because Alvarez will be ever sharper next time.
                    lol just like the ginger was to supposed to ko ggg the first time. gggs chin is far too good he took all of canelo's best shots and he didn't even blink. ggg will go to the body more often in the rematch and with canelo's terrible stamina he gets stopped.

Comment

canelo's era??????????? hahahahahahahahaha give me a break. canelo isn't even the best mexican fighter today. canelo has always been hype. struggled against trout, struggled and got a gift against lara, struggled against an old small cotto, and got a big gift against GGG.

how can anyone call canelo great?????????????

Comment

Working...
                      X