Sex Lives Of The Champions With The Famous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
    your an advocate of wife beating?

No, boy! I am the first one to declare a man should not beat his wife too much. Show me an advocate who would declare that.

Comment

Tyson was ball drained by hot Japanese women before he lost to buster. I knew one of them and she said he blows his loads too quick.

I got mad when she said that.. Not my Tyson!! Nooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Tyson was ball drained by hot Japanese women before he lost to buster. I knew one of them and she said he blows his loads too quick.

I got mad when she said that.. Not my Tyson!! Nooooo!
        It makes sense iron Mike would semenize the simpering asian beauties with abundance and abandon, from what I know of him, but he should have saved a load for Buster. One quickie load in the face would have knocked him over after the long count.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
          It makes sense iron Mike would semenize the simpering asian beauties with abundance and abandon, from what I know of him, but he should have saved a load for Buster. One quickie load in the face would have knocked him over after the long count.
          Mike lost cuz he was nut drained and Douglas got a long count. Iron Mike loved tight j poon, like many others, and buster benefited from it. Mike couldn't keep up with the supply of tight:ultra grip j poon.

Made him weak in the knees.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Tyson ****s like he fights.

Comment

speaking of tyson I do not know if he got lucky but he might on this one but he was driving with a standard transmission Italian super car with a miss america runner up and he kept grinding the gears so he traded it in on a caddy while he was champ. I am sure he lost at least 100,000. k to not embarrass himself.

Ali was one of the great womanizer's of all time. Leonard was but was very discrete. Duran was supposedly the desire of some famous blonde actress/ model but thought she was too skinny.

Comment

Ray robinson. dude had his own brother.

And in leonards book he says he had a separate sex apartment that him and his boys would bang chick every night. So 100's I suppose, if not 1000's. Ali made a joke about SRL in a talk show calling him a rabbit cause he liked to **** so much, but SRL kept him quiet and said "not on Tv"

Comment

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
                  It may not have happened he heard Louis had meet her before and assumed the worst. She was 5 or more years older than Ray. Ray just assumed it had to have knowing Joe was as much of a womanizer as he was.
                  Louis notables include Edna Mae Holly (later Robinson's wife), Mildred Davenport, Fredi Washington, Lana Turner, Sonja Henie & Lana Turner.

Showgirls, singers, actresses, high society - good chance with the notables of time.

He wasn't particularly discreet about any of this. When he stayed at the Theresa hotel, where he had four groupies at a time brought up to his suite.

Comment

Damn, dude was a playa, as the kids like to call it now. Good call on mentioning Lana Turner twice, since they were probably together twice.

Reminds me of Phil Hartman on Saturday Night Live as Frank Sinatra "Lana Turner or Ava Gardner? Who would you rather nail? I disqualify myself cause I done 'em both."

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                      Damn, dude was a playa, as the kids like to call it now. Good call on mentioning Lana Turner twice, since they were probably together twice.
                      My bad. Was meant to have typed Lena Horne instead of Turner twice.

Comment

Working...
                      X