Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Not Really Interested in Povetkin, I Hope Wilder Happens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
    Funny thing is most wilders fans are recently jumped on his bandwagon before that they didn’t even care for wilder till he started calling out AJ and AJ was highly touted even before he became pro wilders fans just recently became wilder dickriders lol
    They need a great black hope, and haymon knows the inner city black community well enough to know this. The inner city fan base had given up on heavyweights since the klitschkos took over from 2003-2015, and all but made the black USA fighter extinct in that division. Knowing that blacks do not root for whites haymon found the perfect great black hope and protected him accordingly. Now we hear these fools proclaim the HW back again. Why? Cause they have a rooting interest again, a great black hope!

Comment

• Originally posted by Muz View Post
      I don't need to talk financials on an online gossip site unlike you for attention. I find it not only tacky but useless, because I'm at the point in life where I have succeeded to the point of not having to flash my wares, and people like me who are educated notice thugs like you who only associate possessions with success. Unless you can show your education level, I really don't care what you own, any drug dealer or pimp can accrue a small fortune with some luck, but that's only on borrowed time. I respect educated humble people whose confident enough not to have to bring up money. When you do, I already know you have zero depth and need that panic button. Just glad you aren't playing your race card yet, because that's your whole culture base, entitlement and non accountabilities which is why in boxing you fail unlike your predecessors. Entitlement culture defeated you. I don't have to lift a finger to know your generation is a failure.
      Muz i have to concede that is my only yardstick in measuring success. How many appreciating assets does a person possess? Bricks and mortar , investments etc. I didn’t ask you to name them but if you are consumed with being duly successful you wouldn’t have time for these warped views. Success in one area doesn’t compensate for failure in other areas.

Does your educated friends and associates come on boxing forums and talk about black hopes?. I’m also sorry to disappoint you but I trade in commodities and as I am sure you are aware it is a very boastfulful industry. A expensive Rolex watch that a client may like could be the difference in you securing a million pound deal. I don’t need to explain if you are in finance you know exactly what I am talking about. You sound very unhappy Muz you have contacted the wrong person because I’m am as selfish and self centred as they come. I work in a cutthroat industry and money is all I care about . Your opinion doesn’t even count if you are not successful . Which is why I asked. Now I can’t waste my time with you because time is money. Let’s hear your achievements no point discussing other people downfalls. I still believe your best friend was black and was probably F#cking your wife behind your back and they both run off together. Listen some of us our a waste of space as like some of your family members. You can always get another wife but to get a best friend that is black will be difficult

Comment

• Originally posted by Muz View Post
        Povetkin is clean . Only one usa born champ above 154 and that is great black hope Wilder. Pathetic culture
        Oh shut up mr educated. Do you know how ignorant and preposterous you sound. Is there someone you are reaching out to? Can this black thug give you some words of wisdom my White Economics lecturer once said. He said if you want to make an impact you have to start from within. If your only real calling is satisfaction from seeing a white champion from 154lbs and above.what happens if that changes? Do not focus your energy on situations that are out of your control. Sadly you are not a teenager and you can’t teach an old white donkey new tricks. I can almost guess you reside in the states. Deep seated racism is rife there. Neighbourhoods created for individuals like yourself to commingle with one another.

Are you just as overt off the internet about your racial discriminations as you are on the internet? If you are kudos to you. At least own that tag and wear it proudly.

Muz there is a catalyst somewhere that together we will get to the bottom of it. Something tragic happened to you or someone close to you and I feel partly responsible because the culprit shares the same colour skin as me

Anyway go on YouTube any time you feel stressed and play the song ‘ just the way you are’ by billy Joel . In fact the Barry white version is more recognised and did commercially better and is a vocally better version but let’s go with Billy Joel....... “one step at a time ,a Muz”
        Last edited by Noelanthony; 05-26-2018, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
          Let’s talk about those four then. Firstly, and quite importantly , you could have an argument to say all four are tougher than any opponent wilder has had. The only debatable one would be Ortiz really but even he actually hasn’t proven himself if you look at his record , and again he troubled Wilder - some to the extent there were calls the ref should have stopped the fight & others around controversy around extra “doctor” time.

Now if you look at those four fights of Joshua, firstly 3 of the 4 (whyte, Klitschko and Parker) you could easily argue cane very early in his career - certainly compared to Wilder who would probably only be considering those fights now. Some like Whyte @ Klitschko he has openly refused to fight.

Parker and Takam to be quite honest were soundly beaten, the only disappointment was the lack of knock-out Joshua had set expectations for. Whyte rocked Joshua in a trade, but ultimately he case through to win. Klitschko clearly is a HOF and came the closest to stop Joshua, which even if he had, you would still regard joshua was one of top elites in the division.

So hard to really understand any argument you had in summary. Just because Wilder is much less proven doesn’t mean he isn’t capable I should add, but resume wise Joshua has only really been challenged by klitschko, and rocked by Whyte. Wilder has been rocked by far inferior including the likes of Molina.
          Good observation and analysis as always✌🏿

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
            Omg.. what are you arguing? I never said wilder was a superior boxer.. it don't matter.. his right hand is deadly. Its the ultimate equalizer.. regardless of his opponents skill level.. which is why in my opinion he would stop joshua just as fast as stiverne.. probably in the 1st round. AJ has no head movement.. and his chin is made out of sheetrock. Wilder has never been down. AJ has.. that's the difference in character.
            I hope you didn’t 😂😂. Also wilder has been down bro in his 13th fight. Do you think those ostrich legs can hold out for an entire career. We are going to snap those legs in half with an uppercut to the chin

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              I hope you didn’t 😂😂. Also wilder has been down bro in his 13th fight. Do you think those ostrich legs can hold out for an entire career. We are going to snap those legs in half with an uppercut to the chin
              Lmao..man please. We will never get this fight.. your guy is too afraid! Chicken shyte!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                Lmao..man please. We will never get this fight.. your guy is too afraid! Chicken shyte!
                Bro it does look that way. I’ve got a big mouth but Joshua’s antics is making me have to take a back seat in these forum debates. I have a 7 year old that is also called Joshua. Me and Anthony share a mutual friend so there are times that I see AJ and I’m with my son and he is playing with my son. Probably wants him to F#ck off really but he entertains him. So of these insults thrown at Joshua I get tight like they are directing it at me. ����. I just want the fight to happen just like all the Wilder fans

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  IBF, WBO, WBA, IBO heavyweight world champion Anthony Joshua (21-0, 20 KOs) is crossing his fingers that a unification takes place with WBC champion Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs) in the coming future. The biggest fight in boxing is being negotiated between the two sides, with the hope that it takes place in the fall.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  Think you are referring to Anthony Johnson?

Comment

• Good, neither are we!

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      I’ll look into it. So you think he’s clean?
                      Sorry I'm so late.

I do believe that Ostarine will give an edge, meldonium not so much.

Meldonium is forgivable

Comment

Working...
                      X