Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: Even if Canelo Beats GGG - He's Still a Cheat To Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if canelo should get two years then Fury should be banned for life and locked up right?

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
      What about the wild boar your friend Tyson ate Billy? That's not cheating if a gypsy does it hahaha?!

doh

lol, I was enjoying listening to BJS go off at Canelo..... until you said that

yea, Saunders may change his mind once the cameras are off and he has a think about it

also, if Canelo beats Golovkin..... BJS will want to fight him next..... and will not turn down that opportunity because he really thinks that Canelo "lost"

fair call by Saunders, but I don't think that he will stand behind those comments when push comes to shove and a Canelo fight is offered

Comment

******* giving Sanders is a moron. He hasn't fought anyone with a pulse, ran for fear life against LeMule and now wants to talk like his opinion means anything. Dumbass white boy needs to learn his place.

Comment

Be fair to e everyone BJS. Say the same about Fury and Ill respect your opinion. Call out someone that looks like you, not from another race. Be fair to all the cheats, no matter their skin tone or language.
          I dont like it but no need for me to cry about it. The fans, promoters, nor do the commissions really care.
          I just hope they dont ruin upcoming fights like Nelo,Ortiz, and Povetkin did.

Comment

Once a cheat always a cheat PEDophile Alvaroid.

Comment

Shut ur face saunders!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
                Be fair to e everyone BJS. Say the same about Fury and Ill respect your opinion. Call out someone that looks like you, not from another race. Be fair to all the cheats, no matter their skin tone or language.
                I dont like it but no need for me to cry about it. The fans, promoters, nor do the commissions really care.
                I just hope they dont ruin upcoming fights like Nelo,Ortiz, and Povetkin did.
                Fury and Canelo are both white...

Comment

Billy Joe Sandals is correct. Once a cheat always a cheat!

Comment

Bet you're still willing to get beat up by him for a pay day tho

Comment

Can it you feather fisted girly man.

Comment

Working...
                      X