• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joshua hiding behind a 12.5 million offer

What the fack has boxing become

Comment

Originally posted by sayf View Post
      Call him out on the deal specifically and say you'll accept if the rematch is the other way round in the split. You have to power to knock him out, take the deal and call their bluff. You'll make a whack ton of money win, lose or draw in the rematch.
      he will also make a ton of money in the 1st fight and let me tell yiu something when joshua boxed klitcko the both earned £15 million each which is 18 million dollars ....the fight sold 1.7 million sky ppv buys which was $25 dolllars and gate purse was $10 million
      Which adds up to a total of 45 million dollars plus i would say t.v rights and klitchcko buys in germany maybe tok the total up to 70 million.
      Not all that money will go to the fighters...promotion, stadium,undercard...sky fees and so on so if joshua makes 20 million and wilder earns 12.5 thats pretty fair beczuse joshua brings 70 percent more than what wilder does.
      If i was hearn i would say ok wilder you keep your usa money on ppv and we will keep the uk money for joshua and lets see how much you bring to the table.....joshua aint in this business to put food in wilders mouth....let him do it himself and we will see see how popular wilder is in his own country.
      But joshua will put his fist in wilders mouth make no mistake about that lol

Comment

He's scared but he is offering you more money than you OWN to fight him...yeah sounds like Wilder is the one scared to me

Comment

im not an accountant but if the fight is expected to do at least 100 mill offering the other champ 12.5% is a ****ing insult and a clear sign that team AJ dont want the fight. offer him at least 30% like yall did parker.

Comment

Wilder talking about preserving 0's. It took him 40 fights to step up. Joshua stepped up in less than 20. The joke is Wilder.

Comment

Another Pacman, Mayweather... Triple G, Canelo no fight happens right away when the fan wants it too... I see another good year before they fight, this is why boxing should be like nba, nfl, etc... both have titles, top 2 guys at the weight... meet and fight, too many fighters get a pass to hide behind mandatory fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Joshua does deserve more money, because the people are coming to see HIM, but he doesn't deserve more than 60%!
                aren't they gonna offer wilder 15% or something like that lol...at least make it around the 40% mark

Comment

D.Wilder is right. AJ fans are looking & sounding like lil g fans. Aj does deserve more cuz he brings in more & will get more no matter how the contract is split so we know for a FACT hearn & Aj are stalling not from fear of D.Wilder but fear of losing.

Comment

Too risky a fight for Hearn so he insults with a dismal offer.
                    Wilder has earned his right to a reasonable payday, especially since AJ controls the U.K turf. Finkel would probably even go 60-40 but AJ packs arenas with no names so why risk getting flattened?

Comment

Strange comments from Wilder:

He claims fighters are scared of losing their "0" but it took him 10 years and 40 fights to "step up" and that was against an old, fat, rusty fighter who never even won a title.

Complains it's all a business now and has also previously (as in last month) said it's not about the money and he'll take whatever they offer to him and is the one that's thus far declining to accept the fight.

Claims it's two years that Joshua has been ducking when it match hasn't even been talked about for two years and claims he's always called the best out. Didn't he duck Klit? His manager openly admitted as much and there's quotes to go with that. Wilder could and should have stepped up and said "I'll take it" but he didn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X