Gervonta Davis "Deontay Wilder Fights Like A Tom Girl" - Errol Spence Agrees

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grown ass man fighting at 147 and 130lbs lmfaoooo

Comment

Errol Spence wasn't agreeing. I saw it live. He told Gervontaa that Wilder was the man.

Comment

where did spence agree? op you make so many fake news threads

he said if he doesnt get the KO its over

Comment

if wilder was a 130 lber he'd fight lomachenko, and you won't. f#ggot.

spence can talk ****, that guy is a pound for pounder. i don't think he should, and that these guys in different weight classes can benefit from being friendly, but that's his prerogative.

davis should shut the f#ck up. kid looks like he was constantly smothered as a baby and got about 10% of the oxygen he brain needed to develop into the brain of a man. he's too p#ssy to fight lomachenko, yet he has the nuts to talk tough to a HW? stay in your own damn lane, kiddo.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            lol these are the last two people the yanks wanted to criticise wilder. expect to see a lot of people swerving this thread...

lol at this idea of what americans feel or believe that you have created. i will get my belt out and make you look like the novice, casual boxing fan you are. again. roy jones doe. now go get your shinebox.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              lol at this idea of what americans feel or believe that you have created. i will get my belt out and make you look like the novice, casual boxing fan you are. again. roy jones doe. now go get your shinebox.
              can keep your belt on, no one wants to see your scraggy old y-fronts

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                Why spread falsehoods? Spence didn't agree with him. He responded with facepalms.

The Spence tweet you posted had nothing to do with Gervonta's post. He needs to be worrying about his own career.
                exactly, op always make fake headlines.

Comment

Hating ass *****. **** Gervonta and the entire hating ass TMT gym.

Comment

someone tell Lomachenko to get his son off twitter

Comment

A nice little surprise cookie for the LDBC that bandwagon from here to there

Comment

Working...
                      X