No announcement yet.

Pacquiao- "Fans want a Mayweather rematch because they dont belive i lost."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Wow.. Strong statement. Maybe you need to get your eyes check or find another sport lol

Floyd couldn't perform in the first fight that he had to issue an apology to the fans of boxing..
    Man never in my life did I think coming into that fight that McGregor would be able to outbox Floyd at all...maybe a puncher's chance to catch him with something early or bully him and get a lucky KO.

But yeah I mean Floyd hardly threw a punch the first 3 rounds...and I think the only real score after 5 rounds was 4-1 to Conor...crazy as that sounds before the fight started...it imo is equally as crazy to not have that or a very similar score through 5 rounds after the fight actually happened...I actually had McGregor with 5 rounds and felt kind in giving Manny 4 rounds vs Floyd.

https://www.boxingscene.com/mayweath...-stats--119895
    Last edited by Boxing_1013; 07-29-2019, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
      Man never in my life did I think coming into that fight that McGregor would be able to outbox Floyd at all...maybe a puncher's chance to catch him with something early or bully him and get a lucky KO.

But yeah I mean Floyd hardly threw a punch the first 3 rounds...and I think the only real score after 5 rounds was 4-1 to Conor...crazy as that sounds before the fight started...it imo is equally as crazy to not have that or a very similar score after the fight actually happened.

https://www.boxingscene.com/mayweath...-stats--119895
      That only shows how far Floyd has fallen in his skills.. He can't even perform against an 0-0 fighter who doesn't belong in a boxing ring lol

Or he's just over rated. Your choice.

But here's something to ponder on..

During the fight Floyd Sr was in floyd's corner and was saying his son Floyd was fighting scared. That's how lame his game was that night..

Not to mention after the fight. On that day itself. Floyd Sr. saw how his son was outclassed that night by a little Asian dude. That he told the interviewer that his son doesn't have it anymore and should retire. That's how impressed Floyd Sr. was with Pac that he wanted his son to retire that same day.

Here's the vid.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. after the fight :

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

He knew his son dont have it anymore lmao.. He saw his son fight like a ******

Pac did all that with a busted right shoulder. With one effective arm. He gave Floyd all that he can handle.

Everyone knows when a fighter shakes his head. He got hurt bad.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-30-2019, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Everyone knows who won that night.

It's not the bald dude.

Even with a busted right shoulder. Pac only had one effective arm, without his right hooks and stiff jabs that have any pop that night..

Still Majority of the world saw Pac winning. Including Mosely, Holyfield.. Even countries like Spain, Australia, Argentina, Mexico, Brazil etc..

You have to think what Pac will do with 2 healthy arms.. Scary thought..

A lot of countries saw Pac winning.. and that's with just one healthy arm.

The whole Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

Peru, Brazil, Mexico, Philippines, Argentina

Romania, Japan, Russia, Australia and

People around the world reactions to the fight.

fabian riquetti
        The only place where Manny could've lost, was in *LAS VEGAS* the most corrupt city in the US , Manny schooled Floyd to the curve and show how he is *THE ULTIMATE BOXING MAESTRO*

Vladimir Wu
        The World knows Pacquiao gave Froyd IV Fraudweather a boxing lesson.

Joann Arellano
        how the hell did Floyd win this fight lol he didn't do nothing

Julie Thao
        only in the eyes and ears of the wannabe limelight life style of Froidroid the IV King Juicer and Lad Vegas where The fraud claimed as the winner. Around the world, Pacquiao won period.
        LOL @ you for thinking Artorias Boxing and his bullshlt punch count videos are credible. He has been exposed many times for not including punches for fighters he has an agenda against (Mayweather, Ward, Alvarez).

Floyd easily outlanded Manny in that fight

Comment

Originally posted by MusaWorld View Post
          LOL @ you for thinking Artorias Boxing and his bullshlt punch count videos are credible. He has been exposed many times for not including punches for fighters he has an agenda against (Mayweather, Ward, Alvarez).

Floyd easily outlanded Manny in that fight
          You wish it was the case. But evidence points to a rigged compubox and rigged score cards.

lol those people are not real. Those aren't right? figment of your imagination.

Close your eyes. Close your ears. You'll be fine.

But when you are ready.

Facts are every where son.

Here's the great Mexican Trainer speaking up about Floyd's stinky boxing.

Nacho about Floyd:

The kid caved. Over defensive on the most important fight of his life.

"He knew he was supported by the judges to give a luck luster fight."

"He (floyd) lost so much credibility"

"the only one throwing punches was Pacquiao"

"how can they gave the rounds to a guy who even looks ridiculous running away scared?"

"or giving hugs to turn off the fight?"

https://youtu.be/Z2XU2iUlS-M

# rematch written all over the place. Floyd needs to redeem himself with this poor display of boxing, but he can't. He had 4 years to man up. FEAR does that to mere mortals.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 07-30-2019, 06:09 AM.

Comment

That only shows how far Floyd has fallen in his skills..

Or he's just over rated. Your choice.

But here's something to ponder on..

After the Pac May fight. During the fight Floyd Sr was in floyd's corner and was saying his son Floyd was fighting scared. That's how lame his game was that night..

Not to mention after the fight. On that day itself. Floyd Sr. saw how his son was outclassed that night by a little Asian dude. That he told the interviewer that his son doesn't have it anymore and should retire. That's how impressed Floyd Sr. was with Pac that he wanted his son to retire that same day.

Here's the vid.

Floyd Mayweather Sr. after the fight :

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

He knew his son dont have it anymore lmao.. He saw his son fight like a ******

Pac did all that with a busted right shoulder. With one effective arm. He gave Floyd all that he can handle.

Everyone knows when a fighter shakes his head. He got hurt bad.

I'll have to rewatch Floyd-Manny some time to see how my initial score holds up...I am not really a huge Floyd fan...I think he was a great fighter, just like Manny was...I do think Floyd delayed that fight and was 'ducking' Manny over that 5 year period where they didn't fight.

Floyd was great...but he definitely went into matchmaking mode in his Money May days...and didn't really take a fight unless he knew he would be able to win...and that even if he lost 8-4 in one of those fights...that he would never really lose it because he was the cash king and made everyone in boxing rich...so for him to lose he basically had to get KOed.

Honestly I think McGregor gave Floyd problems for a few reasons...Conor is unorthodox in 3 ways...lefty, there was no tape on him as a boxer, and he is just a different/special type of fighter anyway...also Conor is considerably bigger naturally than Floyd, was in his prime, and Floyd was fairly inactive and was old...I think Floyd also didn't probably take Conor as seriously as he should have....Floyd never really fought a prime, bigger, awkward fighter his whole career, and he did when he faced McGregor.

To me all of that manifested in those first few rounds when Floyd seemed out of his element and Conor was just picking up rounds...but yeah I think Floyd was great, but he definitely never truly tested himself imo.

Certainly not in the last 10-15 years after he moved up in weight...he was always the A side and fought at home and knew he wouldn't get KOed, so he could coast to a victory on the cards.

Manny was equally great imo...I think a more impressive resume as far as who he actually fought, especially considering I view Manny as a very small guy...so for him to come up in weight that much and do so well, I just think it is incredible.

I will say though that I have never really seen Floyd beaten or outclassed in a fight, and despite his 'cherrypicking' and weight rules he was in there against some really good fighters...Manny as great as he was, I've seen him get beat before and look rather pedestrian, even against a couple lower level guys.

Equally great fighters though imo...great win for Manny recently against Thurman...I need to watch that whole fight and see how he was looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
              I'll have to rewatch Floyd-Manny some time to see how my initial score holds up...I am not really a huge Floyd fan...I think he was a great fighter, just like Manny was...I do think Floyd delayed that fight and was 'ducking' Manny over that 5 year period where they didn't fight.

Floyd was great...but he definitely went into matchmaking mode in his Money May days...and didn't really take a fight unless he knew he would be able to win...and that even if he lost 8-4 in one of those fights...that he would never really lose it because he was the cash king and made everyone in boxing rich...so for him to lose he basically had to get KOed.

Honestly I think McGregor gave Floyd problems for a few reasons...Conor is unorthodox in 3 ways...lefty, there was no tape on him as a boxer, and he is just a different/special type of fighter anyway...also Conor is considerably bigger naturally than Floyd, was in his prime, and Floyd was fairly inactive and was old...I think Floyd also didn't probably take Conor as seriously as he should have....Floyd never really fought a prime, bigger, awkward fighter his whole career, and he did when he faced McGregor.

To me all of that manifested in those first few rounds when Floyd seemed out of his element and Conor was just picking up rounds...but yeah I think Floyd was great, but he definitely never truly tested himself imo.

Certainly not in the last 10-15 years after he moved up in weight...he was always the A side and fought at home and knew he wouldn't get KOed, so he could coast to a victory on the cards.

Manny was equally great imo...I think a more impressive resume as far as who he actually fought, especially considering I view Manny as a very small guy...so for him to come up in weight that much and do so well, I just think it is incredible.

I will say though that I have never really seen Floyd beaten or outclassed in a fight, and despite his 'cherrypicking' and weight rules he was in there against some really good fighters...Manny as great as he was, I've seen him get beat before and look rather pedestrian, even against a couple lower level guys.

Equally great fighters though imo...great win for Manny recently against Thurman...I need to watch that whole fight and see how he was looking.
              An offensive fight vs a defensive fighter might null and void each other yes, but if the defensive fighter chose to hug/clinch everytime an offensive fighter wants to go in. That's not boxing. That's foul. You are suppose to block or dodge the punches. That's the objectivity of boxing. Hit and not get hit not hug to not get hit.. What Floyd did was hug everytime Pac comes closer to him.. Or if he couldn't clinch ran for crying out loud. Firstly, that's queer boxing and boring AF, secondly, intentional clinching is foul in boxing. You are suppose to BOX, use your hands to win.. Not clinch your way to a marathon huggathon event.

#ONLYINVEGAS

This was not Defense. This is called collusion with the ref for allowing Floyd to profusely foul Manny by clinching him everytime Manny gets near him.. This is intentional fouling and it's all documented from here 'till eternity. It wasn't defense they were scoring it was rampant lame fouling by Floyd.

You don't prevent an opponent from countering by hugging. That's just not boxing. too much fouling by Floyd and not a single point deduction from Bayless tsk tsk tsk... Stick and move NOT stick and hug Floyd. Don't change the game lol

#FAKEWIN

The boos in every Floyd Mayweather hug caught in this footage only shows how boxing fans feel in their frustration of what is an example of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

@1:15 - "Keep running Floyd. Keep running. You can do it!"

Here's an education video about the Queensberry Rules of boxing.

What not to do in boxing:

Number 2 rule : NO wrestling or HUGGING allowed @ 0:39

The Right way. Dodge, bob weave and throw a 3 punch combo then clinch.

The wrong way to clinch.

No need to dodge or bob and weave just HUG IT OUT

FLOYD GOT A WAY WITH TOO MUCH FOULING AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE THAT.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 07-30-2019, 12:39 AM.

Comment

You wish it was the case. But evidence points to a rigged compubox and rigged score cards.
                Fan made punch count videos are not evidence. Especially, when the fan is known for being bias for his favorite fighters (Pacquiao, Kovalev, Golovkin). That fan has also had his videos exposed for not including punches from certain fighters that beat his favorite fighters. (Floyd, Canelo and Ward).

Floyd won the fight against Manny quite easily. Even HBO had Manny losing and that’s the network Manny fought for at the time.
                Last edited by MusaWorld; 07-30-2019, 12:13 AM.

Comment

7 losses and he has an excuse for each one of them.

Comment

pac tards think pacroid is entitled to endless rematches until he finally wins lol

just like they called marquez a ducker for not doing the 5th fight.. the FIFTH!!!

these pac tards are ******ed.

but for some odd reason they dont want pacroid nowhere near jeff horn again LMAO

jeff horn took pacroid to HELL and back

floyd WASHED pacroid 10 rounds to 2. easiest fight in floyds career

Comment

Originally posted by MusaWorld View Post
                      Fan made punch count videos are not evidence. Especially, when the fan is known for being bias for his favorite fighters (Pacquiao, Kovalev, Golovkin). That fan has also had his videos exposed for not including punches from certain fighters that beat his favorite fighters. (Floyd, Canelo and Ward).
                      lol

Even if Floyd was apologizing to you. You still won't get it.

STRAIGHT FROM FLOYDY HIMSELF FLOY KNEW HIS GAME WAS LAME.

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.89dc0b6bea1b

Even if it was done with the fans. There could be errors in the video.. but what you can't dispute is the fact that video evidences shows a close fight that can go either way and no where near what the rigged score cards are saying. The video shows how much effective Pac's fast hands was connecting.. It also shows how rigged and how fake the compubox was and was biased for Floyd.

That said.. I have a more detailed video of the rounds that they gave to Floyd that they shouldn't have. Every second of a 3minute round dissected to show who truly connected.

Truth hurts buddy, Floyd was throwing amateur love taps that even if they gave it to Floyd. Pac still landed the more shots and the more effective punches. Hard copies of truth a trapped in time in a form of video evidences. Floyd's win is not supported by true facts. Fight rewind shows Floyd was given a gifted win.

People Lie, but what doesn't lie are evidences trapped in time in a form of a video of the truth that transpired in that strange night of boxing.

It's very obvious when you watch the fight that Mayweather was missing badly, but the judges were counting them.

Slowmo video is meant to show who really connected in that round and who truly deserved it. It is even more accurate because you can tell which punches really connected throughout the fight.But I knew the fight was a joke from the beginning because Pacquiao wasn't gonna get his hands raised in Vegas.

There are 5 videos, of 8 rounds, rounds 2,3,6,7,8,9,10,12
                      in these videos.

Rounds 2,3,7,8,12 were given to Floyd unanimously (video disputed)

Rounds 9,10 only 1 judge gave to Floyd (video disputed)

Round 4 and 6 are unanimous to Pac on all 3 judges.

The 7 rounds are in question.

Unbiased video showing all of landed shots of both parties per 3 minute round. Unedited, unspliced round by round documented shots.

Enjoy! Pac was the true winner.

'THE ART OF HIT AND NOT GET HIT'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcC9...ature=youtu.be

Round 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-nS...ature=youtu.be

Round 3

https://youtu.be/o1WMLoVggWU

Round 7

https://youtu.be/8qj0lSsf1dg

Round 8 is a toss-up

https://youtu.be/zc04MqJ23gY

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-30-2019, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X