No announcement yet.

Alex Jones donates $3k to deadbeat to move out of his parents home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Jones donates $3k to deadbeat to move out of his parents home

Noted conspiracy theorist Alex Jones offered to give $3,000 to Mike Rotondo, a 30-year-old New York man enjoying internet infamy for refusing to move out of his parents home.

The offer came during a sit down with Rotondo, who flew to Texas to appear on Jones' InfoWars show. The Syracuse native rose to prominence last week after his parents went to court to evict him from their home. According to the suit, Rotondo refused to find work or contribute to the household in any meaningful way after having spent the last eight years of adulthood living in the house. Critics have lampooned Rotondo, with many accusing him of typifying millennial laziness.

appearing on Jones' right-wing show, which is famous for promoting Sandy Hook and September 11 conspiracy theories. On Friday's broadcast, Jones began his sit down with Rotondo by telling the 30-year-old that he seemed sane and capable, despite media reports that painted him as unstable.

“I’m not trying to be condescending. The media made you the ultimate demon in the world—both liberal and conservative media," Jones began, going on one of his characteristic tangents. "Even the left that pushes dependency and paying for people’s anchor babies and sex change operations... What I am saying is, this whole millennial thing… being afraid of change, I think you are indicative of that.”

Rotondo replied he has been making a "reasonable effort" and "doing the best" he can to move out of his parents home. He credited Jones with "making that possible," alluding to a $3,000 check apparently given to Rotondo off camera. It's unclear if the money was payment for appearing on the show, or if it was a gift.

"So that $3,000 made that possible?" Jones asked.

"Yeah," Rotondo responded. "It's going to happen. I'll get my things out of there in the amount of time I have, and it will allow me to continue to pursue the things I need to pursue without significant interruption as a result of the mandatory relocation. And that means a lot to me."
    http://www.newsweek.com/man-evicted-parents-alex-jones-money-show-945913

I'm calling it now, Mike Rotondo is a future senator!

Comment

I ain't moving out of ****

Comment

"Even the left that pushes dependency and paying for people’s anchor babies and sex change operations..“

Got to give it to alex he knows how to throw some bombs

Comment

Comment

The offer came during a sit down with Rotondo, who flew to Texas to appear on Jones' InfoWars show
            Lol I wonder who paid for the ticket, Mommy & daddy or Alex Jones.

This guy should start a YouTube channel where he'd talk about his struggle. He'll end up getting more pvssy than a normal, employed 30 year old who lives on his own.

Then again, I think this Rotondo guy might be considered 'normal' in this day of age of skinny jeans wearing, streaming their day to day lives on Facebook millenial phaggots.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              Hell be fired in one month after finding out his one lazy arse

Laziness goes deep in ones mindset
              Yall need him to undergo such physiological treatment

Comment

Phaggot nigas. Im tired of these millenials who constantly post their pictures online like they are important.

Comment

lmmfao! i told you.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    Hell be fired in one month after finding out his one lazy arse

Laziness goes deep in ones mindset
                    Yall need him to undergo such physiological treatment
                    You mean psychological treatment?

Comment

Working...
                    X