Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Files Lawsuit Against NSAC To Preserve Jacobs Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say hello to my lil powdered friends

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Or this is Ruiz gym

Damn!

War Krispy Kreme

Comment

"post-fight drug test showed marijuana in his system, at the time on the list of banned substances. Because it was his second offense, the boxer was hit with a nine-month suspension and a whopping $900,000 fine, 30% of his $3 million fight purse."

FUK the NSAC!!! They a bunch of HYPOCRITES!

Diaz the STUPID BI@TCH wanted him suspended for LIFE for MJ because he took the 5th and the KUNT said "I feel disrespected".

You can't be a judge, jury, and executioner and where your P@ssy on your sleeve and have your judgement based on FEELINGS...
        Exactly bro

Comment

"post-fight drug test showed marijuana in his system, at the time on the list of banned substances. Because it was his second offense, the boxer was hit with a nine-month suspension and a whopping $900,000 fine, 30% of his $3 million fight purse."

FUK the NSAC!!! They a bunch of HYPOCRITES!

Diaz the STUPID BI@TCH wanted him suspended for LIFE for MJ because he took the 5th and the KUNT said "I feel disrespected".

You can't be a judge, jury, and executioner and where your P@ssy on your sleeve and have your judgement based on FEELINGS...
          he's failed a few tests though, the pot one shouldn't have gotten a suspension, I agree, but he tested positive for PEDs once or twice also. diuretics I think? It's been so long since he was relevant.

And IIRC, the issue isn't him failing tests in the past, it was his refusal to test when VADA showed up a few weeks ago. Hell, VADA came out and said last year that they don't even test for cannabinoids/marijuana anymore

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            he's failed a few tests though, the pot one shouldn't have gotten a suspension, I agree, but he tested positive for PEDs once or twice also. diuretics I think? It's been so long since he was relevant.

And IIRC, the issue isn't him failing tests in the past, it was his refusal to test when VADA showed up a few weeks ago. Hell, VADA came out and said last year that they don't even test for cannabinoids/marijuana anymore
            I hear ya! But it’s supposed to be random. They went right at him and that’s not random....

Comment

I hear ya! But it’s supposed to be random. They went right at him and that’s not random....
              I know what you’re saying, but it’s hard for me to give Chavez Jr the benefit of the doubt.

Hell, until this NSAC ruling, we were all expecting Junior to pull out of the fight.

Comment

Working...
              X