Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-06-2019, 10:19 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 13211 Post(s)
Shadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,579.60
Total Points: 130,798.79
No Message - MDPopescu No Message - RapidSon good poster :) - Boxing Goat 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Say hello to my lil powdered friends
Shadoww702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 10:22 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 10230 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,756.97
Total Points: 114,077.16
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony For unquestionably punkin' Chollo Vista bitch ass. - Bobby Deez Andy Ruiz,baby! - travestyny Thanks for all the laughs, bruvva! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoww702 View Post
Or this is Ruiz gym

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Damn!

War Krispy Kreme
GGG Gloveking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 12:09 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3107 Post(s)
Robi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these partsRobi13 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,574.39
Total Points: 108,043.78
A Good luck Clover as Thanks 4 clowning that fŗgggot rayvez-tite,I will forever send u points/karma if u keep clowning that cuck constantly - kushking 

Quote:
"post-fight drug test showed marijuana in his system, at the time on the list of banned substances. Because it was his second offense, the boxer was hit with a nine-month suspension and a whopping $900,000 fine, 30% of his $3 million fight purse."

FUK the NSAC!!! They a bunch of HYPOCRITES!

Diaz the STUPID [email protected] wanted him suspended for LIFE for MJ because he took the 5th and the KUNT said "I feel disrespected".

You can't be a judge, jury, and executioner and where your [email protected] on your sleeve and have your judgement based on FEELINGS...
Exactly bro
Robi13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 12:17 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7224 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,828.49
Total Points: 274,427.68
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas 

Quote:
"post-fight drug test showed marijuana in his system, at the time on the list of banned substances. Because it was his second offense, the boxer was hit with a nine-month suspension and a whopping $900,000 fine, 30% of his $3 million fight purse."

FUK the NSAC!!! They a bunch of HYPOCRITES!

Diaz the STUPID [email protected] wanted him suspended for LIFE for MJ because he took the 5th and the KUNT said "I feel disrespected".

You can't be a judge, jury, and executioner and where your [email protected] on your sleeve and have your judgement based on FEELINGS...
he's failed a few tests though, the pot one shouldn't have gotten a suspension, I agree, but he tested positive for PEDs once or twice also. diuretics I think? It's been so long since he was relevant.

And IIRC, the issue isn't him failing tests in the past, it was his refusal to test when VADA showed up a few weeks ago. Hell, VADA came out and said last year that they don't even test for cannabinoids/marijuana anymore
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 10:38 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 13211 Post(s)
Shadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,579.60
Total Points: 130,798.79
No Message - MDPopescu No Message - RapidSon good poster :) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
he's failed a few tests though, the pot one shouldn't have gotten a suspension, I agree, but he tested positive for PEDs once or twice also. diuretics I think? It's been so long since he was relevant.

And IIRC, the issue isn't him failing tests in the past, it was his refusal to test when VADA showed up a few weeks ago. Hell, VADA came out and said last year that they don't even test for cannabinoids/marijuana anymore
I hear ya! But itís supposed to be random. They went right at him and thatís not random....
Shadoww702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 03:20 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7224 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,828.49
Total Points: 274,427.68
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas 

Quote:
I hear ya! But itís supposed to be random. They went right at him and thatís not random....
I know what youíre saying, but itís hard for me to give Chavez Jr the benefit of the doubt.

Hell, until this NSAC ruling, we were all expecting Junior to pull out of the fight.
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends