Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haymon just put the nail in the coffin. Game over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just because Arum is going to have fighters on espn outside of America and some of Hearn’s top stars don’t plan to fight here in their next fight doesn’t mean they’re abandoning the entire country you fanboy idiot.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    If you don't know what the **** you talking about stop replying to me. When I say something I'm saying it with facts to back up what I'm saying.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...4#post20213574

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      None of those fights are recent. Nice try doe. Pull up his attendance and numbers since he’s joined DAZN. Couldn’t even sell 11k tickets in a venue that holds 17k in his last fight.

You’re dismissed, filthy midget illegal immigrant.
      I’d give you the gate numbers for Canelo compared to your hoodrat idols but you’re hopeless.

You’re dismissed, you stinky welfare lazy hoodrat.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Canelo is no longer a PPV fighter. These are old numbers from the old system. You can't suggest he is generating those same numbers on dazn because the article points at dazn having about 800k subscribers in the US.

If you are Canelo and you are looking at this, do you think he wants back on PPV or wants to stay on dazn?
        Fucc what Canelo wants! If you're a Canelo fan like me do you rather pay $80 for one ppv event or $100 for a full year DAZN subscription???? Im not getting any of Canelo's money so what the Fucc do i care if he makes $35 million per fight or $100 million per fight???
        You hoes on here sound stupid as fucc counting another man's money....
        FACTS!

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
          Just because Arum is going to have fighters on espn outside of America and some of Hearn’s top stars don’t plan to fight here in their next fight doesn’t mean they’re abandoning the entire country you fanboy idiot.
          Shane its just less expensive for TR to do shows overseas, especially with guys who have fought for those countries in the Olympics. It's actually smart business.

Comment

I completely agree. I don’t understand where the idea that PBC will be the last show in town in this country is coming from... except that it’s coming from the guy who always posts that every other promotional outfit and TV network is on the verge of death except for the one he roots for.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Shane its just less expensive for TR to do shows overseas, especially with guys who have fought for those countries in the Olympics. It's actually smart business.

Comment

Originally posted by Born X Raised View Post
              I’d give you the gate numbers for Canelo compared to your hoodrat idols but you’re hopeless.

You’re dismissed, you stinky welfare lazy hoodrat.
              Canelo will never be Mayweather or Tyson at the box office weirdo. He won’t even fight in his own country now that he’s a star. That should tell you everything lmao

You’re dismissed, you stinky midget welfare illegal immigrant.
              Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 12-03-2019, 02:40 PM.

Comment

THIS is why brits despise al haymon fanboys.
                like when Schaeffer signed the WBSS with dazn, they said "haha its over for eddie, they replacibingz him"
                when al haymon signed a deal with a dead platform, itv box office, they were like "that's it, al haymon taking over the uk in payback for eddie hearn coming to america, al haymon is going to show him what its about by taking his uk business under his feet"
                (in the uk, no one takes the eubanks srsly, they were outcast by eddie and frank warren, they are idiots).

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  Fucc what Canelo wants! If you're a Canelo fan like me do you rather pay $80 for one ppv event or $100 for a full year DAZN subscription???? Im not getting any of Canelo's money so what the Fucc do i care if he makes $35 million per fight or $100 million per fight???
                  You hoes on here sound stupid as fucc counting another man's money....
                  FACTS!
                  If you are a Canelo fan I assume you want to watch his fights for as cheap as possible. I get that.

Dude, we are just having a discussion, it doesn't mean anyone is counting someones money.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    None of those fights are recent. Nice try doe. Pull up his attendance and numbers since he’s joined DAZN. Couldn’t even sell 11k tickets in a venue that holds 17k in his last fight.

You’re dismissed, filthy midget illegal immigrant.
                    You broke fuccing mudduck! You act like you getting some of Al Haymons money??? You stupid dumb punk!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      You broke fuccing mudduck! You act like you getting some of Al Haymons money??? You stupid dumb punk!
                      Shut up bum

Comment

Working...
                      X