Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-25-2019, 01:38 AM #21
Interim Champion

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
Sweet Scions is a splendid one to beholdSweet Scions is a splendid one to beholdSweet Scions is a splendid one to beholdSweet Scions is a splendid one to beholdSweet Scions is a splendid one to beholdSweet Scions is a splendid one to beholdSweet Scions is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 24,485.69

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees7448 View Post
I am not a UK fan. I thought Fury schooled him.
Nah bra, you're a Brit. If you give a UK fighter any credit whatsoever in any context, you're British. This is how I came to understand in my 30s that I'm actually British despite being born and raised in the U.S. to American parents. It's easier to understand if you have the brain of a malnourished squirrel with HPV
Sweet Scions is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 03:13 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8325 Post(s)
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 83,840.93
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
I'm curious.

Why didn't you include the WBO in your screen name and avatar?
I've never recognized the WBO, WBU, IBO, etc.
WBC WBA IBF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 03:16 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrismart View Post
They have Usyk ranked higher than Fury on a HW list?
For two reasons:

"The rating of a boxer is reduced by 50% for every time period of inactivity of 18 months - and to even less in proportion to a longer time period of inactivity"

"The rating points are in relation to a weight division. The rating points are converted with the cube of the upper weight limit ratio of the old and new weight division."
Old 11-25-2019, 03:33 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees7448 View Post
I am not a UK fan. I thought Fury schooled him.
I'm curious to see what you'd think if you watched the fight again, but this time on mute.

The first two rounds, Fury landed 2 more punches per round than Wilder. Wilder was the aggressor and landed the more powerful blows. You can score those two rounds however you want, but nobody was schooled.

Round 3 is clearly Fury.

Rounds 4, 5 and 6, Fury landed 1 or 2 more punches per round than Wilder. Wilder was the aggressor and landed the more powerful blows. You can score those three rounds however you want, but nobody was schooled.

Round 7 is clearly Wilder.

Rounds 8, Fury landed 1 more punch than Wilder. Wilder was the aggressor and landed the more powerful blows. You can score the round however you want, but nobody was schooled.

Round 9 is clearly Wilder, by a two point margin.

Round 10 is clearly Fury.

Rounds 11, Fury landed 1 more punch than Wilder. Wilder was the aggressor and landed the more powerful blows. You can score the round however you want, but nobody was schooled.

Round 12 is clearly Wilder, by a two point margin.

Over the course of the fight, Fury landed 1 more punch landed per round than Wilder, but Wilder scored two knockdowns and was the clear aggressor. In very close rounds, judges often give the benefit of the doubt to the guy trying to fight and not the guy trying to run. We can debate whether that's fair, but boxing has always been that way.

I scored the fight a draw, as did one of the judges. As did many ringside experts. I can totally understand scoring the fight for Fury, but to think anybody got schooled in that fight is a bit naive.
Old 11-25-2019, 03:36 AM #25
Up and Comer

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Stev3 has a spectacular aura aboutStev3 has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,104.90
Total Points: 7,118.80

They also have Usyk over Fury...
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Stev3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 06:46 AM #26
North America Runs Boxing

Quoted: 14910 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 328,322.22
Total Points: 398,634.47
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
I've never recognized the WBO, WBU, IBO, etc.
Why have you never recognized the WBO, though?
ShoulderRoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 07:46 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3341 Post(s)
deathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,566.55
Total Points: 45,906.83
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack consistent quality posting - Beyonce Bomber Funny comment about the Larry account - Nomadic Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz word life - Santa_ 
Cheers! - BombZquad You are an awesome poster, you rock! - Slick..Slayer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by historian larry View Post
why is there any debate about it?
Because most know Fury beat Wilder

Fury didnít look great in his last fight but thatís always been the case in his career.

The fact is he and Wilder fought less than a year ago and pretty much any honest person knows Fury won

If weíre just gonna ignore gifts, then we as fans deserve the corrupt sport we get

As bad as the Ring magazine can be, they rightly have Fury as number 1 on the basis he really won.
deathofaclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 07:47 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

deathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond repute
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack consistent quality posting - Beyonce Bomber Funny comment about the Larry account - Nomadic Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz word life - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
I'm curious to see what you'd think if you watched the fight again, but this time on mute.

The first two rounds, Fury landed 2 more punches per round than Wilder. Wilder was the aggressor and landed the more powerful blows. You can score those two rounds however you want, but nobody was schooled.

Round 3 is clearly Fury.

Rounds 4, 5 and 6, Fury landed 1 or 2 more punches per round than Wilder. Wilder was the aggressor and landed the more powerful blows. You can score those three rounds however you want, but nobody was schooled.

Round 7 is clearly Wilder.

Rounds 8, Fury landed 1 more punch than Wilder. Wilder was the aggressor and landed the more powerful blows. You can score the round however you want, but nobody was schooled.

Round 9 is clearly Wilder, by a two point margin.

Round 10 is clearly Fury.

Rounds 11, Fury landed 1 more punch than Wilder. Wilder was the aggressor and landed the more powerful blows. You can score the round however you want, but nobody was schooled.

Round 12 is clearly Wilder, by a two point margin.

Over the course of the fight, Fury landed 1 more punch landed per round than Wilder, but Wilder scored two knockdowns and was the clear aggressor. In very close rounds, judges often give the benefit of the doubt to the guy trying to fight and not the guy trying to run. We can debate whether that's fair, but boxing has always been that way.

I scored the fight a draw, as did one of the judges. As did many ringside experts. I can totally understand scoring the fight for Fury, but to think anybody got schooled in that fight is a bit naive.
You might need to rewatch round 7, it was an easy Fury round.
Old 11-25-2019, 07:51 AM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stev3 View Post
They also have Usyk over Fury...
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Their system is based on an algorithm, not reality

It once had Eubank Jr rated higher P4P than Chocolatito when Eubank was coming off a win and Chocolatito had lost a fight

Itís just how the algorithm calculates their points system.
Old 11-25-2019, 09:19 AM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4057 Post(s)
hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,527.97
Total Points: 75,845.62
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

I don't see how you can be no1 based on being outclassed time after time and losing rounds and being no1 just cos you ko people.?
By that logic Floyd shouldn't have been no1 as he only outpointed people and never koed anyone. Floyd was always pfp no1 even though there was a time pac was stopping everyone.
hugh grant is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends