Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2019, 05:18 PM #51
yankees7448 yankees7448 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 3,007
Quoted: 2039 Post(s)
Rep Power: 12
yankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 33,874.46
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 35,306.50
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lieutenant View Post
Yes, to get a shot at the cash cow, the p4p king you need to get some straps. Typical of GGG nuthuggers to complain about Canelo fighting a champion, maybe he should fight the #8 ranked super middleweight instead?
Typical of Canelo nuthuggers to twist a valid argument into some silly bull***** no one ever said.

Cleaning out a division doesn't mean avoiding champions to fight #8 ranked guys moron. You can unify a division without beating all the top guys. But you can't clean out a division without beating the top guys. Ideally, the top guys would also be fighting each other so there is some hierarchy to them. To clean out a division you have to beat all the top guys and if you've missed someone its someone one of the other top guys you beat had already beaten.

@160-Canelo already beat GGG and Jacobs. Since Jacobs and GGG (although many would dispute this) already beat Derevychenko Canelo wouldn't need to beat him as well to clean out the division. However, Charlo and Andrade are still as legitimate threats that should be fought.
yankees7448 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 05:47 PM #52
Jsmooth9876 Jsmooth9876 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 9,201
Quoted: 3526 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Jsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these parts
Points: 54,507.40
Bank: 2,221.11
Total Points: 56,728.51
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees7448 View Post
You can't really go wrong. The more I think about it though the less I want to see Canelo vs. GGG even though I am one of the biggest GGG defenders on the site. I would still watch it because it'll be a fun fight but I prefer a fresh fight.
Yeah when there are so many options it's hard to go wrong.

I'd like

1.GGG only because he's coming to the end and I want a decisive victory.
2. Beterbiev. Toughest of all the fights because the guy is a killer

3. Andrade he deserves a shot at someone
4 Bivol good fighter but I think Canelo beats him
5. Smith only seen him fight a few times so I'm not sure he's elite or not
6. Saunders he seems to fight to his opposition level all the time. Recent performances say Canelo destroys him
Jsmooth9876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 05:57 PM #53
DuckAdonis DuckAdonis is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 7,885
Quoted: 3331 Post(s)
Rep Power: 24
DuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 182,509.51
Bank: 2,265.87
Total Points: 184,775.38
I'm proud to be the first to pop your ignorance cherry - Boxing Goat Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

If he has balls, Beterbiev
DuckAdonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 06:39 PM #54
ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll is online now
North America Runs Boxing
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 37,967
Quoted: 14898 Post(s)
Rep Power: 111
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 70,082.69
Bank: 328,322.22
Total Points: 398,404.91
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisbari View Post
Funny how Canelo cherry picked kovalev, and if he stays at 175 they are saying Bivol. Why not Beterbiev??? Oh wait wait he is too dangerous for Canelo to fight. Such greatness!!! The only dangerous fighter was GGG and golden boy made sure GGG was older. GGG should go on the tainted meat for a year then we will see him dropping Canelo at 40yrs old lol!!!!!🤔 😉
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
Yeah when there are so many options it's hard to go wrong.

I'd like

1.GGG only because he's coming to the end and I want a decisive victory.
2. Beterbiev. Toughest of all the fights because the guy is a killer

3. Andrade he deserves a shot at someone
4 Bivol good fighter but I think Canelo beats him
5. Smith only seen him fight a few times so I'm not sure he's elite or not
6. Saunders he seems to fight to his opposition level all the time. Recent performances say Canelo destroys him
Look at these dudes already downplaying a potential Bivol fight for Canelo.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


Not a good enough opponent for you, eh? I guess he would have to fight the likes of Kamil Szeremeta for you to give him any credit.
ShoulderRoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 06:43 PM #55
lieutenant lieutenant is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 530
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
Rep Power: 9
lieutenant is a jewel in the roughlieutenant is a jewel in the roughlieutenant is a jewel in the roughlieutenant is a jewel in the rough
Points: 14,957.03
Bank: 1,505.28
Total Points: 16,462.31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees7448 View Post
Typical of Canelo nuthuggers to twist a valid argument into some silly bull***** no one ever said.

Cleaning out a division doesn't mean avoiding champions to fight #8 ranked guys moron. You can unify a division without beating all the top guys. But you can't clean out a division without beating the top guys. Ideally, the top guys would also be fighting each other so there is some hierarchy to them. To clean out a division you have to beat all the top guys and if you've missed someone its someone one of the other top guys you beat had already beaten.

@160-Canelo already beat GGG and Jacobs. Since Jacobs and GGG (although many would dispute this) already beat Derevychenko Canelo wouldn't need to beat him as well to clean out the division. However, Charlo and Andrade are still as legitimate threats that should be fought.
The fighting the #8 ranked super middleweight was a joke towards GGG fighting the #8 ranked middleweight, something boliodogs mentioned in another post and something he has used to justify GGG fighting another Uber driver in Szeremata (ranked #8 middleweight by Ring).

It's getting sad seeing GGG fans demand Canelo fight the biggest threats while in the same breath defend GGG for fighting his third consecutive fight against someone who's never been a world champion. SD was tough, but he's 34 years old, with only 14 fights and has never been a champion. Canelo would have sparked him out.
lieutenant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 07:36 PM #56
Jsmooth9876 Jsmooth9876 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 9,201
Quoted: 3526 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Jsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these partsJsmooth9876 is infamous around these parts
Points: 54,507.40
Bank: 2,221.11
Total Points: 56,728.51
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Look at these dudes already downplaying a potential Bivol fight for Canelo.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


Not a good enough opponent for you, eh? I guess he would have to fight the likes of Kamil Szeremeta for you to give him any credit.
Lol man stop reaching will ya....

They're all good fights, my opinion on which order I'd like to see them has no bearing on what will happen or if I'll enjoy them any less if they happen in a different order.
Jsmooth9876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 12:04 AM #57
yankees7448 yankees7448 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 3,007
Quoted: 2039 Post(s)
Rep Power: 12
yankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond reputeyankees7448 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 33,874.46
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 35,306.50
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lieutenant View Post
The fighting the #8 ranked super middleweight was a joke towards GGG fighting the #8 ranked middleweight, something boliodogs mentioned in another post and something he has used to justify GGG fighting another Uber driver in Szeremata (ranked #8 middleweight by Ring).
Ahhh...gotcha. I do remember reading something about that from this past weekend.


Quote:
It's getting sad seeing GGG fans demand Canelo fight the biggest threats while in the same breath defend GGG for fighting his third consecutive fight against someone who's never been a world champion.
What I find sad is how Canelo doesn't want to fight Andrade or Charlo even though both guys were champions at 154 and 160 at the same time as Canelo. I find it sad that people seem to consider a fight against a guy who lost 3 of his previous 7 (2 by KO) a more interesting opponent than those 2 young undefeated champions in Canelo's own weight class.

In any case, I don't care about fighting world champions I care about quality fighters. Often times the two go hand in hand. But as in the case of guys like Rocky Fielding and Sergei Derevychenko. Fielding was a champion and Derevychenko sometimes it doesn't. Fielding was the bigger fighter but he was by no means the better fighter.

Quote:
SD was tough, but he's 34 years old, with only 14 fights and has never been a champion. Canelo would have sparked him out.
I thought GGG would have sparked him out but he didn't. That's why you fight the fights. Maybe Canelo sparks him out. Maybe Canelo underestimates Sergei D like I underestimated him and he gets upset.

Last edited by yankees7448; 11-12-2019 at 01:05 AM.
yankees7448 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 03:23 AM #58
aboutfkntime aboutfkntime is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 38,549
Quoted: 19061 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Points: 248,260.23
Bank: 1,630.32
Total Points: 249,890.55
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 
Default

wow, so... not only is Canelo a GREAT fighter... and not only is he the #1 P4P fighter on the planet... he is also fighter of the decade...

CANELO ALVAREZ: CONTEMPLATING GREATNESS
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 04:00 AM #59
aboutfkntime aboutfkntime is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 38,549
Quoted: 19061 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Points: 248,260.23
Bank: 1,630.32
Total Points: 249,890.55
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 
Default

Quote:
wow, so... not only is Canelo a GREAT fighter... and not only is he the #1 P4P fighter on the planet... he is also fighter of the decade...

CANELO ALVAREZ: CONTEMPLATING GREATNESS
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]






wait, what was that sound... ???

oh, right... it was the sound of 97,000 hearts breaking in perfect unison

carry on LMAO

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 06:22 AM #60
Curt Henning Curt Henning is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 9,165
Quoted: 6829 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Curt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these parts
Points: 132,776.01
Bank: 2,553.99
Total Points: 135,330.00
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

the defending of the "great lil g" never ends..it knows no bounds...its actually comical watching these guys day and night
Curt Henning is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:14 PM.