Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

J. Charlo: Not interested in Andrade, it's Canelo or I'll rather fight guys from 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J. Charlo: Not interested in Andrade, it's Canelo or I'll rather fight guys from 154

Demetrius Andrade is a nobody, nobody knows this guy. I am the champ, I dont have to prove myself. I want Canelo, if not I rather fight guys from 154 than Andrade.
    Interestig quotes from Jermall Charlo, here is the video.

Sure, keep ducking.

Comment

The PBC fangimps been calling me a liar for saying what Charlo just said in that video, these guys can watch that video and STILL deny it.

Comment

I thought he claims that everybody @ 160 is ducking him. Was he referring to 154 lbers?

Comment

He didn't fight Andrade at 154 either. These two never mention one another. They obviously know that neither of them are worth a shyt. Neither of them can generate a large audience or PPV potential. Not without Canelo or GGG.

Comment

Completely understand why Charlo reacted like this but he doesn't do himself any favors and gives his haters ammunition.

Comment

I keep saying it and ill say it again... Both charlo and andrade are just waiting for the Canelo payday...
              Strictly pathetic from both guys!
              Yet they both feel they the best in the middleweight division...
              Yeah sure they are... 😆

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                I keep saying it and ill say it again... Both charlo and andrade are just waiting for the Canelo payday...
                Strictly pathetic from both guys!
                Yet they both feel they the best in the middleweight division...
                Yeah sure they are... 😆
                There is a difference- Canelo conspired with dazn, wbc and gbp to create the emeritus championship BS to prevent having to fight his mando Charlo and preventing a purse bid for said fight. He is just dismissing Andrade as boring.

Comment

He did talk about 168 and David Benavidez that is a positive

You can see how BIG Charlo is standing next to Nes who is like 6'5 or something like that

He should be looking UP to 168 not looking down to 154 Fighters
                  Last edited by sicko; 10-23-2019, 12:20 PM.

Comment

That's sad how scared he is of Andrade. Canelo and G at least have options for their fights. Charlo's last fight was supposed to be a tuneup which turned into a robbery, and now he's turning to a veteran 154 fighter, with no prospects for the future. This is the time to actually make a name for himself and fight some tough fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X