No announcement yet.

Who is the baddest dude you have come across

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    So, let me get this straight. You walk past a black man and all you could think about was his snake?
    Watch it, boy. You just may be my next Thunderdome callout.

Comment

There are some bad dudes posting here who like bukakke sessions, so I’ve been told.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        My father.

Had us kids in the car on our way to pick up Mom at the strip joint. Guy cuts us off and pulls into a gas station. Dad pulls up and proceeds to beat that man to an inch of his life. And he wasn't even ''angry'' (we can tell he was really upset when he turn ruby red). Vs Gaspump Joe, he was barely orange.

After the attempted murder, he nonchalantly got back in and drove off. Not a care in the world. This was just one instance.
        Hells ya...

Comment

The man in the mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            Shyt fam hes to alpha

His buck teef and hook nose strike fear in every thugs heart
            Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            Pretty much ol chap and add in his Danny Garcia haircut exposing his fivehead to that list and we have a monster killer!
            Fock yall nukkas

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
              The hardest guy

The most alpha

The baddest mother fckr
              For whatever reason

Share stories fellas . Whether its a gangster , criminal , fighter or a random person/incident .

Discuss
              Roy Benavidez, Congressional Medal of Honor winner, came to my high school, and gave a speech, I shook his hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oUtJxE4sjs

inspirational, stone cold killer, heart of gold, the Mexican American GI Jose.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                Watch it, boy. You just may be my next Thunderdome callout.
                So, you are going to create a thread about him, in the Dome, put him on ignore so he can't reply, and claim a victory.. Got it.

Laughing at you. I read the chit you got in your own thread about me, and kid, it looks really bad.
                Dudes are tearing you up, big time.

*****Bottom32 has ran to the mods to get me perma banned, so I gotta go easy on him.

I am going easy on you, and I do realize you aint working with much.

take care now.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Roy Benavidez, Congressional Medal of Honor winner, came to my high school, and gave a speech, I shook his hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oUtJxE4sjs

inspirational, stone cold killer, heart of gold, the Mexican American GI Jose.

yea, we have had some real badasses in special forces... heavily decorated special ops guys who performed way above expectations MANY times... repeatedly charging fortified machine-gun turrets with a bag of grenades and a subbie... but yea I heard a lecture one day about this Mexican guy Benavidez... far out man

he is LITERALLY... the man they could not root, shoot, or electrocute

GOOD call !! ... he is real hard to beat

Comment

Of course, his names POPCORN, the epitome of a bad dude

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
                      Hells ya...
                      My dad was not the reasonable type. It would acceptable behavior for him to cut people off, but god forbid some one did it to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X