Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-11-2019, 12:45 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2162 Post(s)
DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 84,338.71
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Lol you hearn haters s hanging on in hope of something that's not happening. All that drug business is sorted, whyte is cleared to fight on. All you have is the WBC playing their silly games protecting wilder from whyte.

Hearn and whyte ain't going to hang around, not fight and wait for the WBC to make their ruling, they will make their call in their own good time but it won't be banning Whyte from Boxing.
DaNeutral. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 12:49 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Location: The Desert,Peoples republic of Commiefornia,The land where insanity is law
Quoted: 3541 Post(s)
kushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 151,749.07
Total Points: 191,324.71
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Go get high some more and stay out of boxing u idiot - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraxox View Post
In other words its okay to be a hypocrite.
In other words theres a difference between a clean fighter whos popped for traces of clen & a dirty one that gets popped for straight up roids & refuses to do anything but hide afterwards. The clean fighter tries to do everything to clear his name & as a result was deemed innocent by the ibf/wbo/wba/wbc,he even submitted to a hair follicle test that would show up to a yr or more of any drug usage. Whyte has still refused to so much as protest his innocence even once & he had zero intention of ever telling anyone he was dirty for a roid that he surely ingested & which is infinitely more potent than clen. So I guess to you that means im a hypocrite,but in reality it means I believe in using the facts as they would in a court case. Modern vada testing can detect a single molecule & has a history of false positives for clen, unfortunately for Whyte DBol is infinitely more potent & theres no cases of accidentally ingesting it afaik
kushking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 01:14 AM #23
Donaire is #1

Quoted: 799 Post(s)
Biolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond reputeBiolink has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 30,989.71
great advice in training forum - jas Keep up the great work champ - JK1700 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Sport is a joke. You might as well juice, they don't take shyt seriously anyways.
Biolink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 04:06 AM #24
20 million lil chuckles

Quoted: 3793 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.63
Total Points: 46,818.96
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushking View Post
Did you read the link I posted above that shows someone merely has to eat a single steak to pop dirty for clen? When fifa tested all the hotels/restaurants in mexico they concluded clen was in the meat of most of them. Canelo dined with the president at sonora grill & the date & pictures as well as witnesses backed up that he ate a plate of steak.(luckily for him everything gets documented when dining with clinton)

That was right before the clen test where he took the tests & wasn't aware he popped dirty because tests take several weeks, in the meantime he was again tested a few days later while still unaware he was dirty,by then just as expected when someone eats clen meat it was already an almost undetectable amount. He then submitted to a follicle test that contrary to whats been reported takes into account hair color to provide such an accurate test its used in murder trials & is considered foolproof.

The bs being reported about hair color affecting the test makes no sense because thats been solved ages ago.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
No, man. You're straight wrong. Unlless someone's got some kinda secret research they're hiding from us that is but if they do you don't know about it either. But since I already wasted dozens of hours of mty life explaining why on other threads and I ain't gonna change your mind anyway I ain't gonn bother here.

Oh. And just FYI it's a hair strand test that they're working on for Clenbuterol, not a follicle test, and just becasuse you can do one for some substances it does not mean you automatically know what to expect for others. And when you show me the available research that proves your viewpoint (the research papers) I will happily acknowledge my fault, but you won't because it ain't there yet despite the campaign of obfuscation by the WBC and some others in the boxing community.

The first part is accurate however, Clenbuterol contamination is very widespread in Mexico and China and there's absolutely a reasonable likelihood that contamination is to blame in any or all of these cases whether the meat came from the Sonora grill or somewhere else, unfortunately it also remains entirely possible that they were due to deliberate use.

The Clinton guff is just stright up transparent PR diversion bullchit for the gullible and has nothing to do with proving anything one way or another and I'd say the same if it was the Queen of England or Elvis fkn Presley that had been sat there. What possible relevance did you think it had? Did Bill eat some of the steak off Canelo's plate and then pop dirty for the same levels of Clen at the same time as Canelo? Hell, man, there's never even been a date released for that picture to my knowledge.

****. Man. Apologies for bending your ear. I just meant to give a one line bow out, but I just can't help myself. If you're genuinely interested in understanding the subject in a bit more depth you can look through my post history and come back with pertinent questions, but I get that you probably ain't so I'll just leave it there.

EDIT: And thanks for the Contador article, that's a useful addition to the research I already got bookmarked, and his update from the 3 Oct 2010 (my 38th Birthday FWIW) shows an interesting approach to calculating potential urine sample concentrations that i may be able to use elsewhere. It's irrelevent to the cases of potential contamination in Mexican boxers however unless any of those boxers had had a negative test in the day or two before their positives. If they had have done it would clear them absolutely of deliberate wrongdoing although I could have told you that anyway.

Last edited by Koba-Grozny; 11-11-2019 at 05:19 AM.
Koba-Grozny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 08:20 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 636 Post(s)
Toffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 33,555.54
I must defend Eddie LMAO - "red This is Eddie Hearns cock. You love it you slag. - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushking View Post
Ok when a fighter is clean but pops dirty he will immediately go on record protesting his test results & saying hes innocent. Hearn/Whyte have made it clear they are completely unashamed to be considered, lying hypocrite cheats. Neither Hearn/Whyte have once come out publicly saying flat out they are clean. They have done the same exact thing trump has done with his scandals which shows how guilty they are. Dbol is a straight up roid that is impossible for Whyte to have accidentally consumed especially in the uk where only the most minute percentage of meat even contains clen but in tiny doses much less dbol a straight up ultra powerful roid that can be micro dosed & still be very effective & which is easy to get still unlike other roids that are very hard to come by in the uk ever since wiggins scandal
Every fighter who pops will protest their innocence. Even Miller did that at first. Because he didn't do that you think he must be guilty? If he'd said it straight away does that mean that you would you have believed him? Not a chance.

Whyte said he will work to clear his name and has been advised to avoid further comment.

Now that seems a very sensible approach if you think you're innocent, but what does it prove? Nothing. I can't infer anything from his words. I need some facts.

Your knowledge of PEDs is very interesting. But what does it prove? Nothing. There are still zero facts to work off. Was it Dbol? Nothing has ever been confirmed.

Again, you've got him down as a drugs cheat on no evidence. In fact you've got him down as a lying, 'blatant' drug cheat. Never mind that it wasn't 'blatant' enough to be picked up by VADA.

The truth will out. At the moment it seems he's free to fight. It's all we've got to go on, unless you're in the Jake Paul camp of conspiracy theories.
Toffee is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends