No announcement yet.

Give me a FK'n break! GGG won clearly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    New acct making a long thread about GG. Sounds legit.
    Actually for whatever reason my previous account seems to have been deleted, which i only noticed when my login wasn't working. But i also use to post under the same exact name. Presumably my post should still be in the history. I was posting around the last fight with Canelo and GGG. When i realized my account wasn't working i just said whatever. But i remade it now to respond to all this ridiculousness about Dereveychenko winning, it was too silly to stay quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      New acct making a long thread about GG. Sounds legit.
      Lol, i noticed that too man... All these new accounts swinging off triple g's nutts like George of the jungle....

Comment

Had to watch the fight in slow mode3x and had Ggg clearly wining, good grief 😂

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          Lol, i noticed that too man... All these new accounts swinging off triple g's nutts like George of the jungle....
          Lol...do you not remember arguing with me on my previous account which had the exact same name? I said it was that time of the month for you and you challenged me to a meet. Still trying to fight people online and having those anger management issues?

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
            Had to watch the fight in slow mode3x and had Ggg clearly wining, good grief 😂
            Nice counter argument, wins every time.

Comment

Originally posted by belerof View Post
              the louder the anti ggg crowd the better you know that he is making history in boxing and they know it

the only lose of ggg was the second fight against canelo when he was getting older.

easily top 5 MW boxer of all time
              now its CANELO TIME!

Comment

yes really maybe even top 3

Comment

Originally posted by Gate_Keeper View Post
                  I didn't have the luxury of watching the fight live so i had to wait until today to watch it. Then i hear all this talk about how bad GGG did and so i figured it was likely GGG's age or something like that as GGG was actually noticeably slower in his 2nd fight with Canelo compared to the first one. I even see people claiming it was a robbery by giving it to GGG, So i figured he got beat bad. So then i decided to watch the fight today and score round by round just to see who i really gave the fight to since i knew it'd be too close to go by the eye test.

The verdict:

GGG won quite clearly and comfortably. It wasn't anywhere near a robbery, to say so is just silly. And i love how one of the other articles actually asked people to post their round by round scorecard and those that did mostly favored Golovkin because it was obvious when you go round by round. The clearest rounds he won i think were 1, 7 or 8, 11 and 12. I can't believe some actually gave 12 to SD when he literally didn't land one clean punch the entire round and GGG landed several. SD did well in some of the earlier rounds but he faded in effectiveness toward the end. In round 12 he pretty much landed only pitty patt shots when breaking from a clench, which i didn't score. Same thing with Jacobs, people were scoring loud thudding punches to the arms and shoulders which i did not and were not scoring the quiet but constant jabs by GGG because they were subtle and not flashy. Same thing here, i didn't score ineffective pats to the arms or pitty patt punches to the body from clenching. I simply scored the clean punches. The only way you can give the fight to SD is if you scored those pitty patt punches and whole bunch of ineffective aggression. And the only rounds i had close were 2 and 9. The rest i thought were pretty obvious.

What i will say is that GGG definitely did not look to be himself. His confidence was all messed up later in the fight and he seemed winded by round 3. And it wasn't just that, Banks seems to have messed up his rhythm. Instead of just doing, he spent way too much time thinking and became hesitant, never seen him like that. Maybe a little against Canelo but no where near this much. Canelo would have beat this version of Golovkin comfortably.

But anyway watching this fight made me realize that judges don't always get it right but sometimes they do. Because it's a good thing it was left to them who actually were much better at scoring effectiveness than the masses who thought SD won, not with agression, but because of aggression and the actual damage you're doing to your opponent be damned. And before someone says GGG's face shows the damage, I'll say yea, which happened from the early middle rounds which SD won clearly along with rounds 9 and 10 which he landed good shots in. He did almost no damage at all in most of the other rounds. And please don't make me bring up Provodnikov vs Algeri for those going with the face and the end argument.
                  Who the phuck are you? You’re a phucking noob that probably came here illegally from Kawktarzan. Phuck out of my website.

Comment

yes really maybe even top 3
                    Dude cosigning himself from another account.

Comment

the louder the anti ggg crowd the better you know that he is making history in boxing and they know it

the only lose of ggg was the second fight against canelo when he was getting older.

easily top 5 MW boxer of all time
                      now its CANELO TIME!
                      Bad news skippy, ggg will NEVER under any circumstances EVER be remembered as a top 5 MW of all time.

Comment

Working...
                      X