I'm 35, I went on a date with a 22 year old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Good on you, have fun while you can.
    I am definitely having fun, and making great grades. I have a 3.8 with 70 hours in. When I was in high school, back in the late 90s to 2001, I thought a 3.0 was high.

Best to be a student in your 30s if you can manage it. And females outnumber guys by a wide margin, at least in my major. I'm surrounded by young, cute women.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      What did ya'll talk about??? I can't think of anything I can talk about with a 22 year old other then sex
      If you can talk to older chicks you can talk to younger chicks. Younger chicks are smarter these days from my experience so you can get into deeper conversations I feel like.

Granted you will find some who'll talk about being sexually grey or microaggressions too much or be overly excited about makeup & have a makeup channel on youtube like every 5th girl under 23 seems to have these days, but old ladies gonna talk about plenty of unrelatable sh^t too lets not bs.

I don't wanna talk about some chicks kid or problems at the DMV for 45mins anymore than I want the makeup discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatWhite View Post
        Although legal, and I don't feel guilty about it just 5 years ago she was 17, and I was 30.

Am I a pedo?
        Good 4 u bro! Im 34 and i condone your behavior

Comment

Although legal, and I don't feel guilty about it just 5 years ago she was 17, and I was 30.

Am I a pedo?
          no you're a faggot!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I'm a big fan of young poontang so I condone this behavior. Definitely not a pedo activity.

And I'm convinced we will get over this age thing sooner or later cuz we've all seen 14 year old girls who are more womanly than some 33 year olds. And most younger girls these days seem smarter & more well spoken then most of the older chicks I've banged so the maturity thing is a dated concept as well.

But til then ask for an ID before you bang a chick cuz prison won't be fun for the guy labeled a pedo even if she's 15 with ******* & a$$ like Kim K.

First he says this ^^^
            And then comes back and says this vvvvv

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Also who's alt are you?

Just noticed you got a Mar 2018 date + 20 something posts already.

Comment

bastard for no pics, doe

Comment

Am I a pedo?
                Well think about this, you graduated high school and she was barely entering preschool.

Comment

It's all good, women develop faster than men. That's why many prefer older men than of their age. If they're in the late teens or early 20's they're already thinking like an older women.

My cousin is 24, and she's married to a 41 year old man.

Comment

Did she touch your penis?

Comment

Eh, that thought about 5 years ago y'all being 30 and 17 is dumb because 5 years is a long time when you're young. A 17 year old and a 22 year old are usually in two different places in their life, different levels of maturity etc.

I'm 27 and I usually find myself interested in 23-25 year olds. Younger than that is fine in theory but I usually can't relate to them.

Comment

Working...
                      X