• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Dam, really wanted UMBC to win
    that hustle play when they kept saying the ball was epic, too bad they lost

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      that hustle play when they kept saying the ball was epic, too bad they lost
      lol yeah no lack of heart or effort for sure.. but that offense was just ass all game

Couldn't put themselves in position to take good shots most of the time, and missed most shots even when they had good looks.

Comment

• I love Nevada, forreal.

Comment

• Another #1 knocked out what the **** the coach doing there Xavier basically gave the game away

Comment

• This has to be the craziest tournament ever.

I can’t remember a time when so many heavy hitters were taken out so quickly. These dudes aren’t even getting past the first weekend.

Went into the 2nd round with all my final four teams alive and feeling like I dodged a bullet with Virginia, only to have 3 eliminated including my champion.

The south has just abused me

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              This has to be the craziest tournament ever.

I can’t remember a time when so many heavy hitters were taken out so quickly. These dudes aren’t even getting past the first weekend.

Went into the 2nd round with all my final four teams alive and feeling like I dodged a bullet with Virginia, only to have 3 eliminated including my champion.

The south has just abused me
              Next time get tips from me.

Comment

• Krazy tourney so far. Who would of thought that after all the moaning from Kentucky getting a raw deal in seeding and location now they have the easiest road to final four.

Comment

• Loyola playing tonight hope they got one more upset in them

Comment

• Loyola hope they come through.

Comment

• Another upset

Comment

Working...
                      X