Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Golovkin ducks rematch, Is He a Bonafide wimp?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    Let's just get rid of drug tests full stop cause people pick and choose what failed tests they recognise.
    you mean like you did with ortiz and called wilder a coward?

Comment

Originally posted by RobMarx View Post
      I think a Golovkin should ditch Canelo and face Charlo. This way Canelo can fight Charlo instead and truly get the green strap! GGG is done. Never fought Ward and started doing Advanced Drug Testing with Lemieux, 2015...

I mean the scenario would be:

Canelo started VADA testing anyways and his last two tests were negative of course.

The debate would be, can industry experts prove without reasonable doubt, that off season Clen use really helped Alvarez?

Most combat fighters get caught during the week or post sample tests after the event.
      Another alt account?

Comment

He already ducked a rematch with Jacobs so I wouldn't be surprised

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          LOL "industry experts". Can only be one man. Welcome back
          Ortiz was caught with Nandrolone, same thing Salido was suspended for, Conte said it could due to contamination. Why did Wilder or Haymon acknowledge an anabolic steroid? Because he was exonerated by the WBC and WADA findings? Or did VAdA consult that it should go on. There are many inconsistencies in boxing. Canelo with Clen, a more diuretic vs Ortiz in an anabolic steroid.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            You Mexicans are pathetic boxing fans

Worse than the spit spat out by a hooker that has just sucked someone sick

Why because not only do you defend a cheat but you make a disrespectful thread like this trying to twist what may or may not happen

Pathetic

Beneath humanity

Disgusting parasites

Hopefully you all are thrown over that wall
            Double standards at it's finest! Fanboys are the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              if he uses it to cut, then absolutely. at the start of camp isn't really off season either.
              Cut what? Most men’s fitness or enthusiasts that want to lose fat in certain areas to then transform their body more lean, and then get ripped have to start a Clen program that has no relation to a boxer like Alvarez. Where in Alvarez’s timeline in Twitter or Instagram is he fat or out of the norm? Canelo hasn’t reached his early 30s, he’s still in top top, so it’s the stamina increase now? Clen? Cmon.

Comment

The man fights professionally for a living. Calling him a wimp is just stupid, whether u like him or not.

Comment

Originally posted by RobMarx View Post
                  Cut what? Most men’s fitness or enthusiasts that want to lose fat in certain areas to then transform their body more lean, and then get ripped have to start a Clen program that has no relation to a boxer like Alvarez. Where in Alvarez’s timeline in Twitter or Instagram is he fat or out of the norm? Canelo hasn’t reached his early 30s, he’s still in top top, so it’s the stamina increase now? Clen? Cmon.
                  fighters typically spend the first part of their camp dropping excess weight and getting in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    fighters typically spend the first part of their camp dropping excess weight and getting in shape.
                    Of course, but that’s for fighters who don’t grind like Canelo or Spence. Spence can do 160. He said so himself, but because he grinds hard in top form he can make 147. Not like Brook who came in drained with eye sockets looking like Conor McGregor in the UFC stardom

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                      Another alt account?
                      SugarKaineAlt I reckon.
                      I wish the dude would warn me when he pops up again. I wanna start a sweepstakes on how long he's gonna last this time.

Comment

Working...
                      X