No announcement yet.

Dontae is a complete moron.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Both Dontae and KArceno make money of youtube ads monetizing. that boxingego doesnt work either what happens is they first start making videos for fun and then youtube asks them to join the ad program, they activiate it and sign up and they log in after a while and see they make a couple hundred bucks, and if one of the videos gets big like the mayweather vs pacquiao and they see it earned them 5 thousand bucks, they start posting more videos because they see its easy money.

Dontae doesnt work he lives off his youtube channel he makes like 60 thousand a year off it thats why he posts a lot of videos

Only difference is Karceno actually works and has a real job, but his channel makes bank, way more than Dontae im guessing Cenos channel a lot of his videos get hundreds of thousands of views.
    Oh I get it, but your over estimating how much they make. they get paid per cpm ( per every 1000 MONETIZED views, every view isnt monetized), roughly every million view translate to 1000$ dollars (give or take). Donate barely makes 1500 a month off his youtube and thats if hes lucky his bum ass should have a job instead of asking for donations on his youtube channel like he does. Kareceno makes about double what donate makes so it will be tight/decent if he just has to support himself but like you said karceno isnt lazy like donate and actually goes out and does a real job.

I laugh at these idiots bragging about the youtube money they making, like that dude travisgotti boxing (i like his style) but dude brags all the time about all the youtube money he makes lol nukka you barely make like 400-500 a month GTFOH with that weak shit but at least he learned if you making video longer than 10 minutes you can insert multiple ads and increase you revenue where as if you make videos less than 10 minutes you can only have on ad.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
      Oh I get it, but your over estimating how much they make. they get paid per cpm ( per every 1000 MONETIZED views, every view isnt monetized), roughly every million view translate to 1000$ dollars (give or take). Donate barely makes 1500 a month off his youtube and thats if hes lucky his bum ass should have a job instead of asking for donations on his youtube channel like he does. Kareceno makes about double what donate makes so it will be tight/decent if he just has to support himself but like you said karceno isnt lazy like donate and actually goes out and does a real job.

I laugh at these idiots bragging about the youtube money they making, like that dude travisgotti boxing (i like his style) but dude brags all the time about all the youtube money he makes lol nukka you barely make like 400-500 a month GTFOH with that weak shit but at least he learned if you making video longer than 10 minutes you can insert multiple ads and increase you revenue where as if you make videos less than 10 minutes you can only have on ad.
      I think Dontae wife is the bread winner, his filipino wife works.

Travis Gotti can get in trouble, isnt that dude collecting disability? I heard he was in the military and got discharged for some injury and getting assistance, he posted on his twitter and took it down in 2015 that he made like 15 thousand in one month from the Mayweather Pacquiao build up videos.

you cant show that stuff its a google violation so he took it down, but he made 2 thousand in one month bashing GGG, he even admits that he bashes fighters so he gets views.

Comment

Working...
      X