Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets talk about the judges scorecards for Canelo vs Khan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    4-1 either way is ridiculous. Both guys had 2 clear rounds: Khan in rounds 1 and 2, and Alvarez in rounds 4 and 5. The only round up for debate is the 3rd.
    This.

There is simply no way you can score rounds 4 or 5 for Khan, unless you're blind.

Canelo took 2 rounds to adjust, made the adjustment in the 3rd round and that was that. He was taking control of the fight, landing cleaner with each passing minute and was clearly outboxing and beating him up in the 6th before blasting him.

Khan was only really in the fight for the first 2 rounds.

Comment

I do think it is obvious that in every high profile Canelo fight, there is 1 paid off judge. Oscar has to be the most corrupt promoter.

Comment

Saw it 3-2 or 4-1 for canelo..... Khan's little bullcrap flurries weren't even landing and canelo was blasting Khan with great body shots.

Comment

That judge who only gave Khan one round is definitely paid off.

Khan CLEARLY won first 2 rounds, so they already make sure that Canelo can NEVER lose on the cards again.

GGG basically has to knock him out. They will give Canelo every advantage there is, make GGG wear pillow gloves, huge ring etc.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            The judges were paid off, you guys really think Dela Hoya is going to gamble with his last remaining star?

Canelo is GBP, his company goes under if Canelo flops

Triple G will have to knock Canelo out to get the win....I have no doubt in my mind Canelo will avoid Triple G

and yes i scored it 4-1, like most people. Paulie, Lennox and many pro's had Khan up and they were there watching it live.
            Bang on. This happens regularly with Canelo it's no coincidence. I had it 4-1 aswell

Comment

Originally posted by The King25 View Post
              Bang on. This happens regularly with Canelo it's no coincidence. I had it 4-1 aswell
              so did other pro's

like i said whoever ends up going 12 with Canelo is getting screwed on the cards.

GBP have everything invested in him, the company is on it's last leg

Comment

I had it 3-2 Khan.

Don't see how an official judge could score it 4-1 for Canelo unless...

GGG better stop Canelo when they fight...and I think he will

Comment

Trowbridge was the Nelo judge this go around. There's always one.

Comment

I had it 3-2 Khan. I could easily see one of those rounds going to Canelo so 3-2 Canelo seems reasonable.

4-1 Canelo is a lil more one sided & unreasonable I feel, but if you don't like a lot of running/playing tag with the jab like Khan was doing a lot of I suppose I could even see an argument for that scorecard. But I will say some of the 4-1 Khan scorecards (although not by an official judge obviously) seem more unreasonable cuz I felt Canelo for sure won two rounds, the two most dominant rounds of the fight, the 4th & 5th & I think there is more argument that you could give Canelo 2 of the first 3 closer rounds than you could give Khan 1 of the last 2 not so close rounds.

Comment

khan round 1,canelo round 2,rounds 3 and 4 were close.round 5 canelo,round 6 canelo.

khan threw lots of punches,but missed far too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X