Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little G , does not DESERVE the fight against Canelo , he should EARN IT !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elliexmercer View Post
    Moreover, if Khan can move up 2 WHOLE weight divisions and fight the P4P King Canelo at 155 then why doesn't lil G can go down 5 lbs???

Moreover why is Lil G ducking Andre 'the Giant ward'?? Too many excuses for this diva .. He only wants to call people out while fighting NOBODIES and getting paid, thats it!!!

he doesn't wanna fight stiff competition and his ego is too big to fight according to other demands.

UR THE B SIDE BIAYTHC!!! U DONT DESERVE CANELO, OK???
    Why cant Canelo move down 5 lbs to fight Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
      pics pls
      I wish I took some

Comment

Originally posted by #feelthebern View Post
        WORK YOUR WAY UP BRO

*FIGHTS AMIR KHAN FOR MIDDLEWEIGHT TITLE*

AHAHAHAHA canelo = scared

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Youre exactly right. Its comparing apples and oranges. Khan has never fought at middleweight, nor has he fought at JMW. He is unranked in either MW or JMW.

And you guys with this Andre Ward nonsense are funny. Ward is now a LHW signed to fight Kovalev. Golovkin is a MW. End of story
          Yeah, except there is a thread here with video of Able Smackez saying he will go to 172 to fight Froch.

So why not the guy that beat Carl, the same guy you made so much of a big deal about wanting to fight just a while ago?

Comment

He is the MANDATORY. Stop being so afraid lol.

Canelo and his fans are COWARDS. And if I ever STEP to Canelo himself or his deluded fans in real life, I am beating them down myself. I will attack at first sight.

Comment

Why are totally ******ed people even allowed to create threads?

Shake my head.

Comment

He earned it in the Wade fight!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
                  No, that was an IBF mando. This is for the Wbc belt, dummy

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                    Yeah, except there is a thread here with video of Able Smackez saying he will go to 172 to fight Froch.

So why not the guy that beat Carl, the same guy you made so much of a big deal about wanting to fight just a while ago?
                    Theres also video of Ward saying he would go to 160 to fight Floyd. Theres also the fact that Ward has actually fought at 160 as a pro. See, we can go back and forth all day comparing offers to and fights with 3rd parties. Deflection seems to be a common tactic among Ward and Canelo fans.

Im not even sure why Ward got brought up in the conversation. There is really no similarity between the two cases, except that in both scenarios, fans want Golovkin to move either up or down, with no seeming consistency. The smaller champion is expected to move up for a larger champion. Then, the same champion is expected to move down for a champion in the same division. Both moves are being touted as "daring to be great". My question is this: is it "daring to be great" to move up in weight, or to move down?

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
                      Technically, he earned it in the Rubio fight

Comment

Working...
                      X