Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamblers! Guerrero / Thurman betting odds, Thurman -1000(10 to 1) over guerrero????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamblers! Guerrero / Thurman betting odds, Thurman -1000(10 to 1) over guerrero????

Other Interesting odds

Golovkin -2500 over murray

Broner -833 over Molina

Time to put $100 on an underdog?

http://www.oddsshark.com/boxing/odds

$50.00 on guerrero

Comment

Guerrero and Molina need KO's to win. Those fights are ment to showcase and build Thurman and Broner.

Comment

10 to 1? Are you serious? I got to find a way to drop something on the Ghost.

Comment

Wow those odds are all out of wack... The only one that seems to be priced right is the GGG fight.

Thurman a 10-1 favorite over Guerrero ?
          Broner 8-1 over Molina ?

I would have to take both the dogs. Thurman and Broner are way overpriced.
          If feel the most confident throwing money on Molina.
          Taylor took him to hell and back I'd expect Molina to make it tougher. Broner hasn't "blown anyone away" in quite some time I can't see him being that big a favorite over any fighter at Molina's level.

Comment

**** I'll be putting money on Molina for sure

Comment

guerrero is fvkin dog ****, thurman will ko him or at the very least take him to school 12-0

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                **** I'll be putting money on Molina for sure

So you do believe ghost can lost to thurman lol you hate just to hate

Comment

Meaning Guerrero will only be about 5/1 which is about what you'd probably expect.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post

So you do believe ghost can lost to thurman lol you hate just to hate
                    No I "hate" because he hasn't done crap and is praised as the next Mayweather.

I said before its a 50/50 fight but at least Guerrero has been tested. Thurman hasn't.

KO's for life doe.

Comment

Working...
                    X