No announcement yet.

Hunted: The War Against Gays In Russia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Yes there is an agenda. Personally I don't give a crap if someone is gay, but to say there is no gay agenda I Hollywood. Or politics is naive. Look at the shows on TV one was called the new normal, and featured a dysfunctional family structure that goes against traditional family structure and features a gay male couple, new normal meaning this is the new normal. It's cultural Marxism. Normalizing perversion by making people who fancy themselves intellectual to follow. It's pretty pathetic because those who like thinking they are smart and above others are actually slaves and followers that are just too blind to see because their pride will never permit to admitting they are followers. This for of liberal superiority is developed by comedian hosts and in college by hip professors when young people leave the roost and are brainwashed and pimped to follow the proffesor world view.
    What? A TV show depicts gay people as capable of living normal healthy lives? GAY AGENDA!

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    We are closer to war now with Russia than ever before and this is what vice wants to talk about. Why not speak about the antisemites we propped up in control of Ukraine? How that is clearly a proxy war we are waging with Russia? Not saying that the mistreatment of gays is right but, we have more pressing issues and this is what a good show like vice wastes 8ts time on.
    Yes. Because there are things we cannot talk about other things. WHY WILL NOBODY THINK OF THE THINGS!?

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    I, for one, welcome our gay overlords and their agenda. Let the First Batallion Transvestite Brigade go fight.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      What? A TV show depicts gay people as capable of living normal healthy lives? GAY AGENDA!

Yes. Because there are things we cannot talk about other things. WHY WILL NOBODY THINK OF THE THINGS!?

end thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
        Gay 'rights' and feminism are cut from the same cloth. Cancerous propaganda that has no place in any modern society. I respect Russia for standing up against this garbage that has ruined the West.
        Ban worthy in my opinion

Comment

if two grown consenting adults want to be together they have every right to, why would you care anyways? i dont care if a man is into other men, fat chicks, old ladies or rubbing his junk against a pineapple. thats his business. its all gross to me and none of it makes sense, but it doesnt have to.

i think some people are just so weak minded they get intimidated by things they cant relate to and become hateful. some know they are garbage and need a group of people to look down on to feel better about themselves, while others just need something to do with their lives and are so stupid they cant come up with anything better. then of course there are the self hating closet cases.

i honestly cant tell who is most pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
            0) You post an article by that clown? Same idiot who was sympathetic to Milosevic. This guy is a joke. Good try though. He will write anything for money and has zero standing.

1) How many seats and positions of consequence does Svoboda have in the Ukrainian parliament? Show me substantial evidence of Jewish opposition to Svoboda.

2) Svoboda is not a fascist party, its a nationalist party. Fascist claims are those of Russia, who also out in the open is calling your president a monkey and Americans savage imperialists killing Russians in Eastern Ukraine.

3) You do realize that there is a multi billion dollar media campaign running in Russia claiming Ukrainians are fascists, the west is out to get them, and Blackwater and other American soldiers are killing Russian children in Eastern Ukraine and training Ukrainians while at it.

And I just noticed you mentioned proxy war? Buddy you are so out of your element that it is borderline comical. One state invades the other, the other put up a resistance yet its somehow a US proxy war with the Russians? I would at least give you some credit if the Ukrainians have received any US arms, but as it stands I don't believe field rations qualifies as arms support.

Educate yourself and refrain from conspiracy theories.
            Nothing I said was false. Oleh Tyahnybok, president of the Svoboda party. Here's a quote from a speech he gave, "fight against a Muscovite-Jewish mafia!" You actually presented nothing to discredit my posts. With American trust in major media at an all time low the term "conspiracy theories" nolonger holds weight. Anyways, if you can disprove anything I said as false, than try.

Comment

So what - Russia's gov't doesn't like gays, big deal!

People are so quick to criticise Russia, why don't they criticise the majority of muslim countries for the same reason?

Just cause it's popular to be gay in the western world and seen as normal doesn't mean that other countries should accept the same trend.
              Y
              ou don't know anything about Russia or the rest of the world where gays aren't being tolerated, stop your preaching and stay in your lane. Americans just love to put their noses in everybody's business as if they had the final say on everything.

Russia mistreats gays, the muslim world mistreats gays and women, North Korea mistreats everybody, Japanese kill whales, US created Talibans and Isis and then cries wolf.

Comment

The Documentary:

http://movreel.com/hr396tmpbl7h

Comment

Originally posted by Laddie_Loc View Post
                  Laddie always lets the articles/videos/glistening tranny cocks speak for themselves

Comment

Working...
                  X