Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Has The Easiest Fight -- Mayweather, Wladimir, Martinez OR Froch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wlad is being fed another cab driver. knocks him out in within 5. mayweather gonna get roughed up slightly but still get the nod. martinez will bombard cotto with left hands all night, not so sure of martinez's footwork though, those knees could be a liability. probably win by UD. froch is in a fight of his life. groves seems to be more mentally sharp than froch. hard to call. one thing for sure. someone is gonna get knocked out.

Comment

Wladimir, Sergio and Floyd are all cherrypicking this time, but Froch got a haaard fight ahead of him.

Comment

IMO Wlad. Floyd may seem to have an easy fight, but Maidana comes to fight. If Mayweather does not knock out Maidana he will find him in his face all night.

Cotto is a world class fighter so Martinez has an experienced veteran in front of him.

Froch does not have an easy fight for sure. Don't forget the first fight. I think it was a controversial stoppage although I was rotting for Froch. 2nd fight will be a close fight.

Wlad is fighting a part time truck driver (although there is still a puncher's chance). Overall Wlad is having the easiest fight.

Comment

wlad, he said it's hard to get his motivation fighting lepai lol and mayweather, well maidana's a cherry pick, he said it himself right and still the nuthugger cant admit their idol's a cherry picker

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
            Both Floyd and Wladimir have two easy opponents lined up next. Floyd chose the incredibly easy fight against Maidana, and publicly ducked the more difficult match up with Khan, while Wladimir is fighting an easy opponent in Alex Lepai who was stopped by Kevin Johnson in 9 rounds, just 6 fights ago.

Martinez is fighting Cotto who seemed to be so
            mewhat on the decline against Trout at 154, he then had an easy win and he's now moving up in weight to face Sergio at 159 - a weight he's never fought at before.

Froch is rematching Groves - a guy he has already beaten, albeit in controversial fashion.

So which of those is fighting the easiest opponent? Probably Floyd but possibly Wlad.
            How Floyd duck a khan fight.

Khan had looked like a sub par bum since Peterson. Khan looked worst since that lost. Now add that khan cant fight in the inside an Floyd is far superior on the outside and would dominate khan inside and can counter. Khan would get stopped with that chin of his.

Floyd has avoided many fighters. Khan is not one of them.
            Last edited by victorythagr8; 03-12-2014, 06:54 AM.

Comment

its wlad and its not even a discussion.

Comment

Wlad by a long shot. Froch might not even win his fight and Martinez is so old he's due to lose any day now...though it might not be vs Cotto but its at least possible.

Comment

The guy whos fighting the UPS driver.

Comment

Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
                    How Floyd duck a khan fight.

Khan had looked like a sub par bum since Peterson. Khan looked worst since that lost. Now add that khan cant fight in the inside an Floyd is far superior on the outside and would dominate khan inside and can counter. Khan would get stopped with that chin of his.

Floyd has avoided many fighters. Khan is not one of them.
                    I didn't say Khan beats Floyd, but you can't deny Floyd ducked him. It was the most public duck in recorded history, he put up a poll and said he'd fight the winner but he ended up fighting the loser of the poll. It's an undeniable duck and is really one of a kind because when has a boxer put up a poll and then chosen the loser of the poll? It's unprecedented. Maidana is just an easier fight for

Floyd based on styles so he chose him instead of Khan and a lot of fans are making excuses for him. Not to mention Khan already beat Maidana so Floyd chose the guy at the bottom of the totem poll. It surprises me that so many boxing fans are giving him a pass without thinking it through properly.

Comment

Wlad fan here.. But clearly this fight is a joke.
                      It is not even worthy of "tune up" status.

Mayweather fighting Maidana is another joke.. But at least Maidana has the proverbial puncher's chance.

Martinez is simply too big and too good for Cotto (Another of my faves) But Cotto always shows up and is never in a boring fight. Cotto should at least win a few rounds.

Froch Groves II should not even be mentioned here.. I am also a long time Froch fan.. I am not certain he won the first fight even if he did it was no cakewalk. I don't expect this fight to be much different except maybe Groves will take it.

Comment

Working...
                      X