No announcement yet.

Cotto gonna trash Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
    Ur bugging dude, canelo would give cotto flashbacks of his fight with PAC, not saying canelos anywhere as good as PAC was. I like cotto but no, canelo beats him, easy work.
    No, no and no, much less easy work for a hype job like ginger.

Comment

Holy hell I was drunk as hell hahahaha

Still stand by what I said. Cotto works the ginger with body shots and if he stops him then bring on the floyd rematch! Especiallt since Floyd is running out of legit opponents

Comment

I've said since the fight became a possibility that Cotto would be competitive and could end up winning. I see no reason to change my mind a year later.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
          Ur bugging dude, canelo would give cotto flashbacks of his fight with PAC, not saying canelos anywhere as good as PAC was. I like cotto but no, canelo beats him, easy work.
          So Alvarez is an ultra fast ATG combination punching southpaw now?

One thing I'm sure of, Cotto would not be easy, even if Alvarez won.

Comment

Miguel looked great last night.

Sharp, strong, relentless, body work, in great shape, it was very encouraging. That version of Miguel gives Canelo hell.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              Miguel looked great last night.

Sharp, strong, relentless, body work, in great shape, it was very encouraging. That version of Miguel gives Canelo hell.
              Definitely the best Cotto has looked since his Mosley/Foreman wins. Though I really enjoyed the margarita rematch because Cotto learned how to box going backwards since before if he wasn't the bully he would circle relentlessly until he got stopped.

Comment

I'd like to see Cotto avenge his lost to Trout, I feel like the better fighter lost and that's something Cotto can avenge. As long as he's aggressive, commits to his punches and actually uses his right hand, he should win a clear decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  I'd like to see Cotto avenge his lost to Trout, I feel like the better fighter lost and that's something Cotto can avenge. As long as he's aggressive, commits to his punches and actually uses his right hand, he should win a clear decision.
                  I was thinking about this too. The only thing is he seems to be leaning more towards top rank at this point and their looking to match him up with Sergio which I think is a bad move seeing he's a bit small for 154 as it is. This Cotto would have destroyed Trout and maybe even stopped him.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    He definitely would have beat Trout in their fight with this energy and body punching. It was a close fight anyway.

Comment

Yeah but Martinez is a small 160 himself plus he has a bad wheel now. This version of Cotto gives Martinez fits because Cotto was jumping in and out a lot more than usual. If he attacks Sergio to the body early and takes his legs away? Well then we have a scrap. Not saying Cotto beats Sergio, just saying we have an entertaining fight. I say do it, MSG on Puerto Rican Day in NYC. There are large numbers of Argentinians in NYC as well..... Make it happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X