Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevens: Golovkin is a Hype Job, I'll Demolish His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The thing that hurts GGG is fighting guys like Stevens and calling it a title defense. If you look at his top fights only one was meaningful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dolor View Post
      How about you promise to bump the thread regardless of the outcome?

In case GGG KOs Stevens, will you be man enough to admit that your were wrong?

I was wrong . . . GGG deserves the be recognized as one of the best middleweights in the world. Stevens fought too damn defensive early on when he should have let his hands go and pressed the inside attack like he did in the middle rounds. He was a willing punching bag and, by backing up so much, basically conceded defeat in my view . . . GGG took his will to win early on. Congratulations to Team GGG

Comment

• Originally posted by Young Herschel View Post
        I was wrong . . . GGG deserves the be recognized as one of the best middleweights in the world. Stevens fought too damn defensive early on when he should have let his hands go and pressed the inside attack like he did in the middle rounds. He was a willing punching bag and, by backing up so much, basically conceded defeat in my view . . . GGG took his will to win early on. Congratulations to Team GGG
        respect to you, sir.

Comment

Working...
        X